That's not enough time

Ashley's POV

"She's 16!"

"I only just got her back!"

"She's still only 16 Ash!"

"She's fine Andy! I trust Ethan to look after her and their child."

"That doesn't make it OK!"

I sigh and shake my head. "Jae has her own life and she always has. She's smart and independent and capable of looking after herself and a child. She also has Ethan and us if she needs us. Please just stop arguing with me."

My little rant seems to take him aback. "OK...sorry." I nod and sit down. "I need a drink." Andy declares. The TV blares with a random theme tune as Andy walks out the room. "Hey Dad!" Jae shouts from the bunks. Unfolding my legs, I heave myself up and wander over.

"Wassup?" She sits on her bunk, flailing her arms and legs. "Up." She commands.

"Um...nah."

"Daddy please"

"Don't call me Daddy."

"Don't have a disgusting brain."

"Ronnie's rubbing off on me."

"Didn't know you were gay."

"Shut up."

"Help me up."

"Fine."

"Love you."

"Whatever."

Once Jae is up I just wander around bored. "Dad what are you doing?" I shrug. "Dunno. Don't really have anything to do." Emma walks out and sits down. Jae sits next to her and gives her a hug. "Wow. You guys are really close I guess..." Jae nods. "She saved my life. And my baby's. She's amazing." Emma nods but her eyes dart around.

"Emma are you OK?" Jae asks, eyebrows raised. Emma nods but refuses to make eye contact. "I'm gonna head out and see if Ronnie's busy." I say. Slipping my shoes on I walk outside. A cooling breeze floats across my skin in a protective shield from the scorching heat. I knock on Falling In Reverse's bus door. Ronnie answers it.

"Hey Ashley! What's up?"

"Jae and Emma are having some time together and I was bored so I wanted to see if you were free." I explain. Ronnie nods and smiles. "Yeah sure dude, just give me a sec. Oli's here so we'll both come." He pops his head back inside while I wait. I see a patch of daisies and decide to step on them.

Jae's POV

"So Emma. What's wrong?" I ask once Dad leaves. Ethan walks in and sits on the floor. Leaning back against the sofa, he places his head in my lap. I run my fingers through his hair and Emma starts to speak. "Yesterday when you guys were all catching up ...Minx called me." Her words catch me off guard and I still my fingers. "What did he said?" I ask, caution lacing my words.

"I have until Friday." She bursts into tears. I put a comforting hand on her arm. "What's he going to do Emma?" I ask softly. Through her sniffles she whispers,

"He's going to kill me." Ethan stands up and pulls her into a hug. Taking a deep breath, I turn to them and say two words.

"I know."

Haiiii so before the three questions I just wanna say shout out to fortheloveofrock and you should totally go follow her and check her out if you haven't already coz she's beautiful and amazing. OK thank you!!

So:::::

What kind of music do you like?

Do you like F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

DO YOU LIKE MEMES????