The thing is...

Jae's POV

I can't stop seeing it. Those two blue lines. Oh fuck! What am I gonna do?

"CHARLY! HELP!" I shout. They come rushing in. "Whats wrong? Are you hurt? What do you need?" They're flustered and not helping my nerves.

Eventually they look down and see it. "Oh. Um..." I break down. I can't see through my tears but I feel Charly but their arms around me. "It'll be ok babes ju-"

"How is it gonna be ok Charly? I'm fucking pregnant!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I took three tests. All positive."

The other two are in the bin, I don't want to see them. "I need to go tell Ethan." Shakily I get to my feet and stumble towards the door, still crying. "Do you want me to come with?" Charly asks, holding my waist to keep my upright. "Fuck yes you're coming I don't even know why you asked." I say with a little giggle. They poke me but help me step outside.

"Sweetheart are you ok? I heard shouting and crying." Ethan says, taking me from Charly. Weakly I smile at him. I kiss him passionately, scared it will be the last time I ever do. He pulls away, looking confused but his eyes sparkle.

"What's up?" I swallow and inhale deeply. I hear Dad and the others come back so I take his hand and drag him to the living room. Charly follows and we meet Dad, Andy, Jinxx, Jake, CC, Ronnie and Jaime. "Wow more people than I thought but...I think you should all sit down." Everyone looks slightly scared but they listen.

Ethan, Dad, CC and Ronnie sit on the sofas and everyone else plops themselves onto the floor. They all look at me and Charly standing at the front, Charly holding my hand comforting me.

"Well I'm just gonna say it." Aware of all eyes on me, I close mine and just blurt out "I'm pregnant."

Silence. Then "Honey, open your eyes." I open them. Ethan stands in front of me. He's smiling. Ronnie and Andy look shocked but happy and everyone else is also smiling.

"I can't believe it! We're gonna be parents! I love you so much." Ethan whispers in my ear, hugging me tightly. "Me too." I whisper back.

"Dad?" We all turn to look at him. "Are you staying?" The question is directed at Ethan. He nods. "Yes Sir. I promise to stay with your daughter and our child. I know it hasn't been long but we've known each other for a long time and I love her so much and I never want to lose her." He's so confident and when he finishes his speech I mash our lips together. "So fucking perfect." I tell him.

"Ok then. Congratulations!" Dad says. I run to him and hug him. "Love you daddy!" Not like that you dirty, dirty! "Love you too baby girl." I have a perfect family. "Can we tell people?" Jaime asks. "Sure!" I say. Ronnie hugs me.

"I'll go tell Jayy and Kellin." I say. "You want me to come?" Ethan asks. "Nah it's good. They'll be a bit sad I can't drink for a while." I giggle. "So am I! I'm gonna miss my drinking buddy!" Ronnie shouts. "Get in the bin!" I reply.

"You get in the bin."

"Get a life."

"Fuck off."

"Language. Innocent ears." Note to self: quit swearing. "That goes to all of you. Stop swearing. I want no bad influences." With that I leave and head towards the Sleeping With Sirens bus.

"Congratulations. We heard the good news." Emma and Shaun. Again. "How the fuck are you not dead? I snap, lazily spinning around. "Language."

"Don't tell me what to say. You killed my sister and my friends. I think I'm entitled to tell you what to do. How's your face Shaun? Still a bit sore?" I smirk and watch his face contort into a sneer.

"Yes you certainly did a lot of damage and I know someone who isn't very happy about that." Emma steps in. "I can guess who. How is he? Still a little prick?" Emma looks annoyed at that. "Yeah I know, don't disrespect the boss, don't be mean to your brother, well Minx can kiss my ass!"

A sharp crack sounds and a stinging floods my cheek. Emma's cheeks are flushed and her hand now hangs loosely by her side. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." Her jaw is clenched and her eyes blaze with a burning hatred. "Language." I smirk. That earns me another slap. "Bit harsh." And another, "That all you got?"

"Leave her Em, she ain't worth it. Just grab her and run." Shaun cuts through. "You don't have to touch me again. I'll come willingly just make sure I come back in time for dinner, I'm a bit tired and need a shower." I ramble to hide the nervousness. "Shut it fag, just come with us." Emma snaps.

"Bit rich coming from the sister of a flaming homosexual." I mumble. "Fag, say it to my face!" Emma hisses. "Shut yo bitch ass mouth, your previous brother sucks dick and I bet you ain't a stranger to tits." I sass back. I love pissing her off, been doing it for years. Makes me feel better. Her and her gang killed my sister and BFF's, she can go fuck herself. Bet she'd like it.

We reach a road where a smallish white van sits. "Really? Little bit stereotypical. You rapists now?" I ask, genuinely curious. "Just get in." Shaun spits, pushing me into the back before shutting and locking the door. Yup. Definitely rapists.

"Don't worry baby, I'll get us out of this." I whisper, stroking my stomach. Oh fuck.

How's it going my cheetos??? This is dedicated to mistylily30 and NonBinaryOverlord for supporting and reading and voting and commenting from the start. Love ya both and everyone else reading!

How's your day been?

What's the weather been like where you are?

Do you have a pet?

Byeeee xox