I'm so sorry

Andy's POV

She still hasn't moved. It's been two days and she's still in that fucking corner. Why can't she move? "Charly what's going on with your girlfriend?" They just give me a dirty look and walk over to Jae.

"Assshhhh"

"Andddyyyy"

"What's up with Jae?" Ashley looks at me then responds, "before she got taken to the orphanage she was abused by her Dad and some other people. We weren't told who only that they're dangerous." Ashley's story makes me stop. I scared her. She's scared because of me. Oh fuck!

When Charly leaves I go sit beside Jae. "You should probably take that shower," I wrinkle my nose. Jae turns her head and nudges my knee with hers. "Fuck off, you need it more than me." She retorts. I'm in shock. She spoke! I respond quickly so she doesn't get suspicious.

"Actually bitch I smell a hella lot better than you. I smell like coconuts." She sniffs me and nods. "Yeah. You do."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I know no apology can make this better bu-"

"Andy chill. I forgive you. Batman?" I link my pinky with hers "Batman." I don't know why but it's our thing. Instead of promising or saying "friends." Our thing is "Batman." No fucking clue why. She stands up to go take a shower and I smile to myself. Maybe she'll be ok?

Jae's POV

"CC GET OUT THE FUCKING BATHROOM I NEED TO SHOWER!" I yell banging on the door. He sticks his head out and blows a rasperry in my face before locking himself back in. "That's it motherfucker! No Monster for you!" The door opens and he comes out fully dressed screaming "not the Monster! Protect the Monster!" Honestly same.

My shower just consists of the usual. Water, shampoo, conditioner, Andys coconut wash and a fuck load of singing. Perfect! When my half an hour of showering is over I wrap a towel around my waist and proceed to get dressed.

Fishnets, black ripped shorts, a Green Day hoodie with a FIR shirt underneath and black lace up boots. My make up is just eyeliner and black lipstick with foundation and concealer and all my piercings are in. My tattoos and scars are covered but oh well, I'll probably take the hoodie off later.

Leaving the bathroom I get cornered by Andy and Jake. "Jae you have a fucking amazing voice! Why didn't you tell us you could sing?" Jake asks. I shake my head an blush. I'm saved from having to answer as Ronnie barrels in. "Hey BR! Wassup?"

"Jae can sing really well but she says she can't and she's lying." Andy says. "Snitches get stitches" I say, sticking my tongue out at him. "Sing something. A song or a chorus or whatever" Jake pleads. I roll my eyes.

"Ok whatever." I take a deep breath.

"If they say who cares if one more light goes out in a sky of a million stars? It flickers, flickers. Who cares if someone's time runs it if a moment is all we are? We're quicker, quicker. Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do."

I finish the chorus with tears in my eyes. That song always makes me cry. I'm not the only one.

"Jae I felt that. I felt everything. It was only a snippet but you poured your heart into it." Ronnie says, sniffling. Jake and Andy also have shiny eyes. "Oh Momma don't cry I'm sorry." I say, hugging him. "Don't apologise Jae that was beautiful." I hug him tighter then let go and walk into the living room.

"Where's Jake and Andy?" Jinxx asks. I nod to the bunks. "In there having a big gay cry with Ronnie. It was too gay even for me!" Jinxx laughs. "Who you calling gay?" Charly asks. "Oh babe you're the only gay I can handle. Wait what does that even mean?" I just confused myself. Fucks sake!

"I don't know but it's a shit attempt at being cheesy."

"Fuck yourself"

"I have you for that"

"You also have two hands and access to the Internet now fuck off." I say. They giggle and just move closer. They straddle my lap and kiss down my neck softly. "What gayness did I just walk into?" Dad asks. We break apart and Charly just swivels in my lap so we're both looking at him.

"I don't know but it's definitely a hella lot better than the skanky bitches you used to bring home. In fact you brought one back last night." My accusations are correct. He looks guilty and scurried back to the bunks and the big gay crying orgy with a "sorry" floating behind him.

The room is silent. "Fuck da Police! When you stand up you have to go I'm a smurf! Drop like an earthquake." Everyone just stares at me. "What?" Ronnie comes back and CC shouts "Jae's on drugs!"

"The only drug I'm on is the homosexual" I snap. Charly climbs off my lap. "Rian just text me," they say "I need to go back." I kiss them and say goodbye.

Andy and Jake come back shortly after followed by Dad andba Barbie doll? "Dad how do you find her? That? It? attractive? It/they is fucking plastic. You fucked a Barbie doll last night. Didn't know you were into that." I look at Ronnie and wink. Simultaneously we look at each other and say "kinky." I grab his hand and we run. We run far and we run fast.

Unable to run anymore due to the waves of giggles dragging us down, we stop in front of a cocktail bar. "Fuck yes." I whisper. Ronnie buys us both a cocktail. Then another. Then another.

With each cocktail everything gets fuzzier and funnier. "Let's go home." I slur. I walk towards the nearest trash can. "Here we are!" I say. I spread my arms wide in a grand gesture.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I lean over it and puke. A lot. Dehydrated but definitely still buzzing I run back to the bus. I'm vaguely aware of Ronnie running after me but I can only think of one thing.

I burst through the door and run to my hiding place. I hear footsteps, Ronnie shouting, Ashley shouting, silence. I wait a few minutes before throwing open the closet doors and jumping onto the floor into a crouch. I look up and grin "I'm gay." I just lose it. I stay crouched down but continue to laugh.

What the fuck is wrong with me? The world may never know.