Ronnie (hahaha)

Jae's POV

"Jae get your ass down here!" Uncle CC shouts. I giggle to myself, bucket in my hand. The sounds of shouts and running feet woke everyone up. Except Andy, Andy can sleep through anything. Lucky shit.

Floorboards creak outside the door which means someone is in the room. I try to slow my breathing. Just as whoever is there walks past my hiding space, God decides he isn't done with me and wants to play more tricks on me before handing me to the Devil, and makes me sneeze. Shit.

"Really Jae? The closet? I thought you came out of this thing years ago! Isn't this where we found you when you broke Ashley's Hello Kitty mug?" Jinxx asks, throwing the doors open. I grin. "Yup Dad wasn't too happy about that." I drop the bucket and step out. "Better go find him." Jinxx nods and opens the door.

We both slip quietly downstairs as to avoid detection, a skill everyone in this house/bus has to have, especially if you want to play pranks or if people (*cough* dad *cough*) have their girlfriends/sluts over. I swear, my dad is the one reason I wish I wasn't a lesbian, coz the sluts and whores he brings home makes me wanna puke.

I hear laughter coming from the kitchen so I decide to investigate. Bad idea. CC is fucking drenched! I love it. His black clothes are even darker and his hair hangs limp and damp. I burts out laughing and before I can register what I did, arms lift me up into the air and carry me into the living room, throwing me on the sofa. They then proceed to tickle me. Then two more arms join in. "Dad! CC stop! I can't breathe!" I gasp and giggle and squirm.

"Apologise Jenina!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please not the name! I'm sorry." They stop tickling me. I lay in the foetal position, tears streaming down my face. I can't believe CC hit me with the name! I poke him angrily. "Don't call me that." I pout. He just laughs and flips me off. I stick my tongue out and flip him off back.

"Jae!" Dad warns. "Oh fuck off! If I live with you guys you can't seriously expect me not to pick up bad habits." He just looks at me. "Ok drinking and swearing is fine, just no sex or drugs." I roll my eyes. He doesn't think I'm that fucking dumb does he? Dad tries to give me a hug but I push him away. "First shower, I don't want slut all over me."
"Yeah go on Ash, we weren't even on the bus and we could still hear that thing." A voice says from behind. "Ronnie!" My eyes light up and I rush over to him, almost knocking him over. He hugs me back. "Hey BR. How's you?" That's his nickname for me. Black Rainbow, 'cause I'm alternative and gay of course.

"Not great Ronnie, we all heard It last night and It is still here." I feel my face drop slightly. Ronnie hugs me again. "It's ok. Wanna walk with me?" He asks. I nod. "I'll just go get my coat and try and avoid It."

"It has a name." I nasally high pitched voice says. I turn to see a hella skanky bitch looking all fake and gross. Totally not my type. "Why is that thing here? It looks diseased. Has It had Its shots?" Whore asks CC, pointing to me. "'It' is my daughter. Now fuck off." Dad says. She looks offended.

"I thought we had something special. I felt something click." She says, pretending to be hurt. "Yeah you probably heard your back click when you were trying to kiss his ass, now get the fuck off the bus unless..." I step closer to her and whisper in her ear "you want something more fun than my dad." I wink at her. She turns slightly green. "Fag! She's a fag! She..." I backhand her, cutting her off. "Next time you wanna call someone a fag, they won't be as nice as me."

She runs from the bus, clutching her cheek. Ronnie high fives me and I grab my phone. "We'll be back soon!" I call over my shoulder. Exiting the bus we just talk. Joke around, sing all the crazy shit you do with your best friend.

"Ok so we need to talk, first we can get coffee and then we can talk. That sound good?" Ronnie asks. "Yep but I'm buying." I tell him. "Did you bring any money? No I'm buying it's fine." Ronnie points out. "Stop finding flaws in my unflawless logic." I pout again.

Ronnie heads to the coffee cart and I follow him. When he's paying I stand behind him and taser him. Holding his sides he turns around. "Oh shit!" I shriek. I dive into the nearest hiding place. A trash can. Ronnie peers in. "You ok?" He asks, holding back giggles. "Bitch you is a Vampire and this is my home and private property so get the fuck away mate." I retort.

The can starts moving. "What the fuck!? This is the wrong house! My house on wheels is back in LA not over here, what ya doing?" I stop moving and a tattooed arm is extended to me. I take it.

"Hey I took your hand when you offered it, unlike Craig. I won't chat shit about you but," I pull a banana skin off my sleeve "I might cover you in it." I throw it at him and then run. I run all the way back to the coffee cart.

Obviously he catches up with me but I run into someone before he can pick me up. "Oh shit sorry." I giggle. "Don't worry about it." They say. Pete Wentz. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz is in front of me. I'm shook!

"Hey you getting coffee?" Ronnie asks from behind me. "Yup I'm getting it for me and Mikey." Pete waves to a tall blonde guy coming over to us. "Hey babe" Mikey greets Pete, kissing him. "I ship it!" I blurt out. They both just laugh. "Jae have control over your mouth." Ronnie scolds. "Sorry mom." I smirk. It's a thing we have. He's my mom and Andy is like my second dad. It's funny.

Pete laughs at me while I blush. I smirk as a thought crosses my mind. Then he's not laughing at my comment, he's on the floor crying with laughter as I tickle him relentlessly. "Ronnie control the child! Control her! Stop!" He shrieks.

Mikey doesn't show any sign of helping, instead he joins in. So does Ronnie. "Ok guys stop!" I say, pulling away. Ronnie grins mischievously and pulls me down. "Tickle fight!" He declares. Well shit, I guess I'm not going home any time soon. Not now he moved my bin!