Hardly A Cliché Date - Rewritten

A/N - Check out the new casting on the side. I think it's only available on 'desktop' not 'mobile'. It includes all of the current characters and new characters. 

Thank you, 

C x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aana’s POV

“GUYS HELP ME! WHAT DO I WEAR, WHAT DO I SAY? OH MY GOD, GIRLS GET HERE NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!” Gabby screamed from upstairs. 

“God, what’s wrong now?” Lottie shouted, crawling up the stairs.

It was Gabby’s first official date with Mark tonight and she was going mental. Me and the girls had slowly drifted downstairs and left her because food was way more important. The screams were echoing through the house and we were still attempting to hide away. I rolled my eyes at Lottie and dragged Ron from behind me and up the stairs, leaving Lottie on the floor.

“Did Hurricane Katrina come by again?” Ron asked, with her mouth slightly open.

She had clothes thrown all over the floor, her wardrobe was completely empty! In the middle of the pile of clothing was Gabby. If it wasn’t for her brown hair sticking out, I probably would have accidently walked over her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed. I also thought it would be wise to slap her.

“Ow, what the hell was that for?!” she screamed, pushing me. I gave her a stern look and she backed away with teary eyes. Ron was one side of her and Lottie had given up and collapsed in front of the TV downstairs.

“OK, what’s going on?!” I asked, glancing around the room again, slightly disturbed at the sight.

“It’s my first bloody date with Mark, he’s like some Greek God and I haven’t even got any decent clothes!” she waffled on, losing her breath by the end. I have to agree Mark was gorgeous but Gabby wasn’t so bad herself.  She was abit shorter then Mark but with heels, there wouldn’t be a problem. She had brown hair, brown eyes, which looked beautiful with abit of smoky eye shadow.

“Clear this up, I have just the thing. I’m going home to get it and I’ll be back in ten. Make sure this mess is cleared away.” I smirked and turned on my heel, running downstairs and out the door. We all lived in walking distance to each other but I wasn’t going to walk home so I grabbed my keys from the bottom of my bag and started my car.

--------------.------------------.--------------------.-------------

Gabby’s POV

Aana walked through the door and I quickly jumped off the bed, grabbing the bag from her hands.

“Whoa, calm down! Glad you tidied away your clothes though!” Aana grinned at me, placing herself on the bed, waiting for me to open the bag.

“Go on then, open it!” Ron shoved me. I just glared at her and opened the bag. I pulled out the dress and the tiny clutch of accessories and lay them on the bed. The dress was beautiful; it was cream and plain silk. It had an embellished border around the neck line and the back of the dress was layered with metallic beads, drooping across the top of the bare back. I loved it; my grin was stretched across my face. I jumped on to the bus and hugged Aana, pushing her over in the course.

I picked up the little clutch and pulled out two diamanté bracelets and a pair of little diamanté raindrop earrings. Aana grinned at me and threw me another bag. I pulled out a small shoe box and opened it up. I looked back at Ron and Aana, questioning the box but they both smiled and ushered me to look at what was inside.