Chapter 6

Arianna’s POV

Once Kaiden and…Josh were out of sight and growing smaller in my rear view mirror…I screamed. Ignoring the looks from other drivers I turned up the radio and sang like no one was watching me. Everything couldn’t be any better, I met a great, cute, funny guy today and not to mention meeting his best friend who just so happens to be the one and only Josh Hutcherson! Also, the gala tonight that I get to dress up and look great for and also might run into Josh.

Once I was in the drive way and grabbed my bags and ran up the steps into the house. Quickly said hi to Aunt Ellie, who appeared to have just gotten home, and ran up the stairs into my bedroom to start getting ready. I walked over and stood in front of the floor length mirror and examined myself. My hair was messy from having the windows down in the car and my face was blushed and red. Which reminds me, I need to call and update Chloe.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and called her.

Hello?

Hey Chloe!

Hey girl. How’s New York? And sorry I didn’t answer your text I was sleeping.

Typical Chloe. I didn’t say that comment out loud but I spoke it in my head.

You’re always sleeping!! But hey something amazing happened today! Wanna hear about it?

Does it involve a boy perhaps?

Ha-ha 2 boys actually.

Well then of course I wanna hear about it!

Okay. Well I met this guy…

She listened patiently as I explained everything that happened today. Once I was finished that when she exploded with questions…

Wow Ari you are one lucky girl! How was josh in person? Was he tall? Does he look different? Was he nice? And Kaiden what’s he like? Are you going to see them again? Tell me tell me tell me!

Whoa slow down there. Josh is just as amazing as he is on TV and the magazines but he is short unlike Kaiden. He is so sweet and clumsy and really really cute. He seems shy though. I gave him my number and I told him to call me and we can hangout. But oh my gosh it was great. And I might see Josh tonight at this gala thing Aunt Ellie invited me too. That reminds me I have to start getting ready for it.

Okay. Well, call me tonight or tomorrow and let me know what happens okay?

Okay… bye Chloe.

When the phone call was ended I went over to my bags and pulled out my new dress and shoes. I laid them out on the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out I did my hair by blow drying it and curling. Then I applied mascara and like eye shadow to make my eyes pop and light pick lipstick for my lips. When I looked at the clock I notice I had an hour until it started. I smelled some food cooking so I threw on my bathrobe and went downstairs so have dinner.

Aunt Ellie was already dressed. She had on a red strapless dress and had her hair up in a bun.

“Wow Aunt Ellie you look beautiful.” She smiled my way then looked at me.

“Wow so do you. What line is that bathrobe from? Its gorgeous!” we laughed at her joke and she went back to cooking as we talked about the arrangement for tonight.