Chapter 13

~~Hey lovelies!<3 so I’m back to finish this fan fic... I’m sorry for the long ass delay but I wanted to finish my very first story before continuing this story and starting the Logan Lerman sequel. If you could pleaaaaassseee check out my finished stories, that is if you haven’t already, then please do. I am really proud of them. Is It Meant To Be? Really is my favorite work. It may not be a fan fic but it is all my imagination and is full of drama. I even have personal experiences in there mixed in!

Thank you for the support on all my works and I love you all. Keep reading!!!~~~

Josh’s POV

I never thought I would be the one to fall for a girl so fast. But as I lay here next to Arianna, playing with her hair as she lay asleep, I can’t help but think this is it.

Is it crazy? This beautiful, amazing young woman is here, for me, for the taking. She finally realized what a douche bag Kaiden is and they are over.

Then I went back to thinking about her scars. I pulled the covers down to just above her butt and pulled up her shirt up to reveal the scars. She stirred next to me but released a sigh and went back to lightly snoring.

Her scars were odd looking. Not like weird but, unique. She had about 8 round burns all over. They were a dark red color, scars. Except for one that looked newer than the others. It made my heart sting by thinking that she was in pain from something burning her. I tried thinking about what they could be but drew a blank.

I looked at her face that was pointed up toward me while she rested her head on my chest. Her little pink lips slightly open as she breathed. I really wanted to kiss her but was scared of waking her up.

I brushed a piece of hair away from her face as I watched her sleep.

I was drawn out of my trance by a noise outside Arianna’s door. It must have been Chloe coming home from her encounter with Kaiden. I slowly and quietly slipped out from under her and slid out the door as to not make it creak.

I looked around and spotted Chloe walking up the steps. She looked at me and smiled.

“Hey.” She said to me, sounding exhausted.

“Hey. How did it go?” I asked her. Chloe stopped at the top of the railing and leaned against it, dropping her bag on the floor and untying her hair.

“Well you know. Kaiden was a big flirt and if it wasn’t for the fact he thought I was intimidating, we would have tried to get in my pant right then and there. But I overheard him on the phone and got the proof we needed. Even though I could just tell by first seeing him, how much of an asshole he is.”

She rubbed her face and yawned showing she was in need of sleep. I forgot it was 2:30 in the morning.

“She in bed?” I turned to look at Arianna’s door as I listened for any hint of her being awake. But all I heard was quiet and the snoring from four rooms down.

“Yeah. We had a talk and she fell asleep on me.” I chuckled at myself.

“Yeah well, I’m about to fall asleep on you too. No offence.” She laughed quietly and picked up her bag. She walked past me to her door then turned back to me.  “Be good to Arianna. She really needs it. She has had it so tough, she finally got away and now the whole Kaiden thing? Poor girl. Just please don’t hurt her.” I gave her a smile as I turned back to Arianna’s door.

“Don’t worry. I won’t hurt her.” She looked at me then she was gone.

I entered into Arianna’s room to see her in the same position I left her. As easily as it was to slip out I was back under her, resting her head on my chest. I looked to her back to see the scars still in plain sight. I lightly rubbed my finger over the small red bumps on her back before sliding her shirt down and going to sleep.

The next few days proved that there was a different feel in the atmosphere. I woke up to Arianna sleeping next to me every morning. Her side pressed up against my back and our legs entwined, like a pretzel.

This morning was different. She wasn’t in the bed with me. I went to go find her but she was nowhere to be seen in the house. I went in the kitchen to find someone I really didn’t want to see.

Kaiden.

“What are you doing here?” I said to him making him look up from his phone.

“Oh hey best friend. Thanks for abandoning me, such a great pal. And not answering my texts or calls.” Wow he sounds like an obsessive girlfriend. “Look,” he got up from the seat and walked over to me. “I found out about you and Arianna. I know you guys are a thing. I saw pictures in a magazine and the news. You stole my girl and now I’m here to get her back.”

“Does anyone know you’re here?” he shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me.

“When I pulled up I saw that Arianna and her aunt and uncle had their car gone. I was going to pull away when I saw your car was here. So I decided to let myself in.” he said that statement as if it wasn’t a big deal.

Arianna and Chloe must have gone out to shop or something and Aunt Ellie must be at work with her husband.

“What is wrong with you? People don’t do that and you know that, it’s rude.  You know what, I think you should go.” I had never spoken to Kaiden with such harshness and force. He looked at me with wide eyes but then went back to his snooty look, making me mad by sitting down on the table.

“I don’t think you realize what I could do. I’m very powerful in this town and you know that. And, to think, its thanks to you.” was he really about to bring this up now. I just wanted him to leave.

“Kaiden get out. Now!” I said raising my voice slamming my fist down on the table by the door, making the vase sitting on it to tip over and fall to the ground. Finally the pieces finished spreading across the floor, causing a glass trap to cut your foot on. I sighed to calm myself down. Great. “Please, just leave.” His eyes were wide again as he picked his hat up and placed it on his head walking towards me.”

“When are you going to tell her? That the reason her Aunt went through such a depression was your entire fault.” Didn’t meet his gaze but I saw his feet by mine on the ground and I felt his breath on my ear as he whispered. “And caused her whole family pain.”

“I didn’t even know that it was her. I found out a couple days ago when she was showing me pictures of her family and Chris showed up in one of the pictures. I haven’t really talked to her lately.”

“Probably why she left early today to get away.” I looked up at him and glared at him as he smiled at me.  “How do you think she will feel when she finds out?”

“Get out! Now!” I wasn’t going to put up with his shit anymore. He was right. And I knew what he meant by his last words. If I don’t tell her, he will. And I would want her to hear it from me.

He put his hands up, knowing he got his point through. “Okay. Okay. I’m gone. Just think abo-“

“Yeah I got it!” I held the door open for him and slammed it when he was finally out the door, not worried about it hitting him in the ass as he left. I heard Kaidens car start up, making the house vibrate from the bass. Finally he was gone.

“I have so much to think about.” I said to myself.

~~I’m sorry if this chapter completely sucked but I honestly had no idea what to do. I’ve been concentrating on the first chapter of the Logan Lerman sequel. I’m sorry guys. But yeah if you liked it fan, comment, and vote to let me know:) thanks guys.

Also if you haven’t check out my Is It Meant To Be? story. Thank you guys so much for all the love and support. Love you guys!<3~~