Chapter 12

Arianna’s POV

After changing I sat on my bed and looked at the wall. What am I doing? Do I want to be with Josh? I mean I have been having fun with Kaiden the last view weeks. He only started to act differently in the recent days, other than that he was fun and involved with me and he was sweet and treated me right.

But I have this feeling when I’m around Josh or when he is talking to me. And that kiss…that kiss. I definitely don’t feel that way when I kiss Kaiden. Should I feel wrong that I kissed Josh when I’m still technically with Kaiden? We really don’t know the whole story with Canada…it could be something completely wrong. Is it wrong that I’m questioning him? I just don’t know what to do.

I thought about it a little more but my thoughts kept going back to Josh.

I really was worried josh was going to see my marks on my back. No one but Chloe and my family know about them. When I went swimming with Kaiden I wore a tank top that covered them. He did get a little mad at me that every other girl was showing off their bodies but I wouldn’t. I had told him I was self cautious with my body.

As I laid my head down on my pillow I heard my phone vibrate. I reached for it and smiled to myself when I saw it was Chloe.

Hey. You were right. There is another girl. She called off the trip but now he is trying to find another girl to go with so I figured this is my opportunity. I’ll let you know what happens. Oh btw I feel like a slut thanks lol. Kisses, Chloe.

I couldn’t help it but my heart felt like it was ripped out. We had suspected it but it wasn’t completely true until we had proof…now we have it. I closed my phone not knowing what to say in a reply to her. Instead I slammed my phone on the bed and felt my eyes fill up with water. Before I knew it I picked up the lamp and threw it across the room, making a loud crash when it hit my door.

When I regretted breaking the lamp I drew my knees up and wrapped my arms around them and cried.

“Arianna? Are you okay?!” I heard a male’s voice behind my door, I imagine it was Josh.

“Please just go away!” I screamed not knowing why I was reacting like this, I felt bad for yelling but I just didn’t want him to see me cry.

“No I’m coming in.” I knew it was useless to argue with him instead I remained silent as he opened my door rapidly making the lamp to slide to the middle of floor. He ignored the lamp and ran over to my bedside and sat down. “Are you okay?” he seemed to look all over my body as if to think I was physically hurt.

“I’m fine.” He released a sigh but it just made my cry harder. “Well, no. I’m not.” I was pretty loud with my crying at this point and he pulled me into his chest. The sound of his heart was pounding really fast and it seemed to calm me down.

“What happened?” he asked as he looked around the room for anymore destruction.

“It's true.” He seemed confused for a second but then he understood when I looked away and at the picture of me and Kaiden I had next to my bed. It was him and me at the park and he had his arm around me. He had printed the picture and framed it.

“I’m sorry Arianna.” Josh pulled me into another embrace. His arms around me, I feel safe. I never felt this secure in Kaidens arms.

“I guess it was expected I mean-“I was interrupted by my phone ringing once again next to me on the bed.

I’m in. he is taking me to Canada. You guys better hurry up over there. I really don’t want to end up sleeping with this guy. He’s grossing me out.