25 (Epilogue)

Ashton and I had been married for two and a half years, and I had something to tell him.

I finished cleaning the house and sat on the couch, waiting for him to come home. He already knew that I needed to talk to him.

When he got home, he sat on the couch by me.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure." I replied.

We had wanted this since before we even got married, and I was certain he'd be happy about it. I most definitely was thrilled about it.

"Well, what's going on?" He wondered.

"Well, come here." I said.

He followed me into our bedroom, where I had pictures on the top shelf in our closet.

I had to stand on my toes to get the ultrasound photos down.

I handed him the pink envelope, and he opened them.

"You're pregnant!?" He was grinning. I nodded.

"Oh my god, that's amazing! How far along?" He wrapped his arms around me.

"Almost five months. It's a girl." I answered.

We were both crying tears of joy and he got down on his knees.

"Hey, baby girl. This is one of your dads. I love you. We love you so much. We can't wait to meet you." He kissed my tiny bump, which could have still passed off as bloating or hidden with a big sweater.

"I love you so much." He said, pressing him lips to mine.

"I love you more." I responded. He shook his head.

"What should we name her?" He asked. My answer was immediate; I had it planned for almost three years.

"Lillian." I stated.

He nodded.

"After my cousin." I added. He already knew, but it needed to be said.

"Yeah. I think it's a wonderful idea." He said.

I pressed my lips to his.

I was so glad I had Ashton, and that we were about to start our own little forever.