After we ate, Ashton decided to have me over for the night. I was happy about his suggestion.

When we got to his house, we went upstairs to his room.

"My Halloween party is in a few days." He said. I nodded.

"I know. I'm dressing up like an angel." I informed him. He nodded.

"Do you have your costume yet?" He questioned. I shook my head.

"Do you?" I wondered.

He said no.

"We could go shopping for them tomorrow." He suggested. I beamed.

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Yeah. If you want to." He said.

"I do." I answered.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. My heart fluttered as he pulled me to cuddle up to him on the bed.

"Do you want to watch some scary movies or something?" He asked. I nodded quickly; scary movies were the best part of Halloween.

"Okay. Let's go get some snacks." He smiled. I nodded, following him down to his kitchen.

He pulled out a bag of microwave popcorn and put it in, punching in the correct numbers and pressing start.

Next, he got cosmic brownies, a family size bag of barbecue chips, a huge bag of assorted candy, and two sodas.

Once everything was ready, we went upstairs and selected a movie that looked good.

It was good. Once it ended, I was anxious about going to the bathroom by myself. I made Ashton stand outside the door, and I did the same for him.

We got quick refills and chose another movie. As it started, I cuddled up to Ashton's side. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in closer.

I smiled in content. He pulled his huge black blanket over us, creating the most perfect situation.

We watched two more scary movies after that, laughing at each other during the jump scares.

"Pick a cartoon or something." He said. Both of us were getting tired.

"Okay." I agreed. You couldn't go to sleep after watching a scary movie; you had to watch something calming.

We turned on My Little Pony, but I fell asleep halfway through the first episode.