After a long, tiring dance class where multiple people asked if I was okay, I finally got to go home. As soon as I got home, I took a quick shower before changing into my black shorts and a big sweater. I packed toiletries and other small necessities into my smaller suitcase, made sure everything I needed was packed and ready to go, and chose my outfit for the following morning.

At about eleven, I laid down under my big blanket. It took me several minutes to get comfortable, but once I was comfortable, I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

When my alarm went off at three, all I could do was groan and hope that it was just part of a dream. Unfortunately, it was not. So, I rolled out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, again.

I went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and styling my hair the way I liked it. I also put on a few layers of deodorant before washing my face and going back to my room.

Downstairs, I could hear my mom and Tyler moving around and getting ready. They were up early, which was odd since I was always out of bed and getting ready long before my mother.

I sat at my vanity and pulled out my makeup. As I began my foundation, there was a gentle knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I called back.

The door opened and my mother peeked her head in.

"Hey sweetie. Just making sure you were up. We're going to stop for breakfast on the way to the airport." She informed me.

"Okay." I replied. She nodded and left, gently closing the door behind her.

Once I finished my makeup, I grabbed my suitcases and went downstairs.

"I'm going to take these to the car." I informed my mom and Tyler. They nodded as I grabbed the keys and went out the front door.

The sky was still dark, since it was only close to four in the morning.

I opened the trunk and slipped my suitcases in next to my mom's and Tyler's. After I closed it again, I locked it and went back inside.

We finished gathering everything, closing doors and turning lights off, and made sure we had everything before we left.

Short chapter. They'll all be kind of short from now on, just not as short as this one. I just wanted to get something out. Also, it motivates me to write more when they're short.

I love you guys x