He led me to his room, which was still fortunately empty. We sat on the bed.

"You know Calum and Michael are together, right?" Ashton started.

"Oh. I didn't, actually." I replied. He nodded.

"Luke, I have something to confess." He sighed. I frowned. He was avoiding looking at me and he was playing with his fingers.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked.

He frowned and looked at me.

"I'm scared to tell you. I don't want you to get upset and leave." He said.

"That won't happen. I promise." I stated. He nodded, and hesitated.

"Okay, so, Luke... I think you're amazing. You're beautiful and funny and smart and caring and so much more. We've been friends for so long but I didn't even notice until I was dating Luna." He told me.

I smiled. "Thanks."

"I'm not done." He chuckled. Then he took a deep breath. His eyes met mine. "I really like you, Luke. Don't say anything until I'm done! But I really like you. I have for three months. And I know that you don't feel the same, and now you're probably creeped out and you're probably upset. But I just think you deserve to know how I feel." He finished.

It took me a second to wrap my head around it.

"There's no way. Are you just saying that? Did you figure out that I like you?" I asked.

"Y- you do?" He beamed.

I nodded. He smiled, and I grinned back.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and I hugged him back.

Once he pulled away, his eyes met mine again.

"Luke?" He questioned.

"Yes?"

"Can I um, can I kiss you?" He nervously asked.

Of course, I nodded.

Slowly, he leaned in. And so did I.

Then, eventually, our lips softly connected.