I had an hour until I had to leave for Ashton's party. I styled my hair, and sat at my white vanity to start my makeup for the night. I put on foundation and concealer until my face looked smooth and free of flaws.

Next, I put on some sparkly white eye shadow, gold winged eyeliner and light brown eyeliner on my waterline, and I even put multiple coats of mascara on until they were long and pretty and perfect for the occasion.

I added a lot of highlight to my face, in the necessary places. Next, I applied some bubblegum pink lipstick with sparkly clear lip gloss.

When my makeup was finished, I put on the white dress carefully, sprayed some setting spray on my face, and sighed.

Twenty minutes. That's all the time I had to be ready.

I put on deodorant, perfume, and a little hairspray to make my hair stay in place, but not enough to make it stiff.

I fixed the chips in my white nail polish that had gold glitter and added another top coat.

Once they dried, it was time for me to leave. I put my shoes on, grabbed my small bag, and left.

My mom knew where I was going, though she only approved because she loved Ashton. If anyone else was giving the party and I wanted to go by myself, or with someone she hardly knew, there's no way she'd let me go.

Plus, she was watching my stupid mechanical baby while I was gone. She planned to have it for the night, though I insisted I'd be home before morning.

When I pulled up at Ashton's, I registered the loud music, the countless cars and people, and the mess of the front yard.

I parked my car and went inside.

As I scanned the crowd for Ash, someone bumped into me. Their dark drink splashed and some went onto the floor, barely missing me.

"Shit, sorry." It was Calum.

I looked up, and his eyes widened.

"Oh. I didn't know it was you." He stated.

"Yeah." I awkwardly replied.

"Yeah. So, I'll get back to my boyfriend now. Nice seeing you." He said before walking away.

I walled around for another few minutes before someone grabbed my wrist. I almost hit them, until I realized that it was Ashton.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

His eyes scanned my body.

"Hey." He smirked. "You look incredible."

I smiled. "Thank you."

He nodded.

"Do you want a drink or something?" He offered. I shook my head.

"No, thank you. I don't want to drink around all these people." I replied.

"Me, either. That's why I'm not." He chuckled. I smiled back.

We stood there for a moment before he sighed.

"Can I talk to you?" He questioned.