We pulled up to the Halloween store around two in the afternoon. Luckily, it wasn't very crowded since we were in a fairly small town.

When we got inside, a girl with deep violet hair, a sleeve of tattoos, and a lip piercing and gages came over to us.

"Hello, my name is Cassidy. Do you guys need any help today?" She smiled at us.

"No, not yet." Ashton nicely replied.

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything." She said. We nodded and she went back to organizing some boxes.

I probably looked odd, wearing grey leggings and one of Ashton's Metallica shirts. It was comfortable, though, so that was a plus. The shirt went about a quarter of the way down my thighs.

We walked around the store, and Ashton eventually decided to be a demon. The exact opposite of me, yet somewhat matching?

He chose his costume, and didn't bother trying it on since he was confident that it was the right size.

We walked over to the section with dresses, and I sighed. They were organized by color, but there were still hundreds of white dresses to go through.

"We could be here all day." I frowned.

"That's okay." He smiled. I smiled back and started pawing through the dresses.

I found the perfect one after nearly thirty minutes, and I found sparkly white heels to go with it. We also got some wings and a halo.

I rushed into a dressing room and carefully tried all of it on. Once I finished, I turned and looked in the body mirror. Then I grinned. I was hot.

I opened the door and quietly called Ashton's name. His attention switched from his phone to me, and then his jaw dropped.

"You're... Wow." He said. I blushed and giggled.

"Thanks." I said. Out of nowhere, I sent a wink his way before closing the door to the changing room.