Once I got home and took a shower, Ashton called me.

"Hey, Ash." I grinned.

"Hey gorgeous." He answered. I blushed a bit.

"What's up?" I questioned.

"Nothing really, you?" I responded, collapsing onto my bed.

"Oh good. Get ready." He told me.

"What? For what?" I wondered, sitting back up.

"I'm taking you somewhere for dinner." He answered.

"Oh, okay." I chuckled. It was pretty late, nearing eleven. I assumed my mom was staying the night with Tyler. I'd text her just in case.

"I'll see you in thirty minutes. Or do you need more time?" He asked.

"Thirty minutes is fine." I said, chewing on my bottom lip. Really, I'd have to rush a little to get ready. But that was okay. I wanted to see Ashton.

"Alright, bye." He chuckled. I hung up and opened my closet doors.

I chose a baby blue skirt and a white tank top, followed by a black jacket.

I put on some light makeup, some deodorant, and some perfume. I grabbed my purse and put on some black sandals before Ashton arrived.

I got in the car, informed my mom that I was out with a friend, and we left.

"Where would you like to go, gorgeous?" He questioned. I shrugged, a small blush tinting my cheeks at his words.

"What are you in the mood for? Burgers, pizza, wings, sandwiches, what?" He listed.

"I want wings." I decided. He nodded.

"The closest open wing place is nearly an hour away. Is that alright?" He questioned.

I nodded. More time with Ashton was always appreciated.

He plugged his phone into the aux cord and put his music on shuffle.

I Don't Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte began playing and he turned it up.

We both sang along as he started driving.

He rolled the windows down, and I grinned. My favorite thing to do was drive at night with the windows down, playing loud music and singing along. It was only fun when I was with people, though.

He got onto the highway and the wind became faster and colder, blowing both of our hair and causing a more free feeling to run through me.

Next was Holiday by Green Day, another favorite of mine.

We shouted the words and I looked at the buildings and stars and trees and cars that surrounded us. Moments like that are what make me fall in love with life.

Kind of a bad chapter sorry