A

Thank u so much for the appreciation which u all gave me on the last part. I was on cloud nine when you all want that I should continue and you all want new update soon. 

 I m new in this concept but I will try my best to entertain u as much as I can.

Now back to story. Njoy reading. 😊😊😊😊

***************************************************************************************

Voice: Sanyu...baraat arrived.

I scoffed on my fate. That voice belongs to my childhood best friend Naina. She seems more excited for my wedding than me. According to her whom I m getting married is very handsome and gorgeous man. He has a very charming personality where any girl can die for. But I m not any girl. I had dreams. I never think of marriage before making my career. Being make my own identity. But now all seems shattered in piece as now I have to live like his shadow and live his identity as Mrs. Randhir Singh Shekhawat. But seriously I want this. Actually not... But for my parents who pestered me whole 3 days for this marriage and at last Maa gave her swear and I reluctantly have to agree as there is no ground left to denied.

I didn't know anything about him except his name and he is my father boss's son. He lives in Ireland and recently become CEO of his company. There is one more shocking news is that he agreed without looking at me. Means who agreed to get marriage without looking at the girl.

U forgetting its arrange marriage.

Yes, its an arrange marriage where there is no love only two strangers who are tied by their parents in a relationship. But still its 21st century and a boy and a girl can meet and talk before wedding but alas... chucked it for later...

Even I also didn't tried to meet him. Why should I meet him or see him when he is big rock between my dreams. I want to do MBA in finance and preparing for my CAT when from nowhere his alliance came and now this is happening my wedding with that nobody.

A jerked on my shoulder and my thoughts halted. I blinked my eyes. Naina is standing in front of me with a 1000 volts smile.

Naina: r u day dreaming of my would be jijz...?

She asked me with cocked eyebrow and smirk on her face and there is no choice for me except rolling of my eyes. She knows very well that I didn't know nothing about him and even not saw him and still she is in her day dream. 

Naina: okay.. fine don't be grumpy.. Its ur wedding with the hot shot.

She give me goofy smile and I shook my head in disbelief. Nothing can happened to her. She mostly lived in fairy tale where a prince comes for his princess and according to her that Randhir is my prince charming. But for me he is A BIG ROCK.

I: How long I have stay here ? and especially like this?

I motioned my hand towards my bridal lehenga which seems 10 kgs more weight than mine.

Naina: ohh... someone is eager to meet.. huhh..

I give her hard glare and she rolled her eyes.

Naina: 5-10 mins more.

I start looking at myself in mirror. I admired my lehenga which is decoction with golden work and gems. Its red in color and at the end blue border in nylon. Whether it is heavy but very well fitted to me and who ever made this choice is very nice. 

Now u r thinking why I said whoever choice actually in our tradition bride's wears comes from her in laws house. So I didn't choose my lehenga.

There is a knock on the door and my attention turned to the door. My cousin stepped inside.

Cousin: Dee.. we have to go.

I nods and spin my head to Naina who is sitting on the bed.

I: ready ?

She clapped her hands together and then showed me thumbs up. She got up and comes to my side. Again the door opened with Maa's presence. She looked lovely in light pink sari. Her hair tied in bun with gajra on that. Her make up is light and diamond earrings and necklace making her more beautiful in her age. I smiled to her and she reverted with her warm soft smile. I just love her smile. She is looks most wonderful person on her earth when she smile. Even Paa always compliment her for her smile and always said that it's only her smile that has  made him to get married to her instantly. She took step near to me and looked at me keenly. Her eyes got moist but soon covered with her smile. With her little finger she put the kohl behind my ears. I can see tears forming in her eyes but she didn't speak even a lump formed in my throat too.

Maa: shall we ?

I sniffs and nodded. With a smile she covered my face with the veil. She put her one hand behind my back and caught my right arm where Naina comes to my left and we make way toward altar

Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistake. Even forgive me if I missed something.

Aarhu