20 Minutes Sounds Great

"Hey stacy!" I spoke into my phone while walking down the 5th Avenue of New York City in a hurry. My golden shoulder length curls were bouncing around in my attempt to speed walk. I was late for work and i didn't plan on getting into trouble....again! "June! O.M.G! do you know what happened last night on my date with Ryan!" she yelled. "He proposed to you...Ya i know. He spoke to me, clarifying if you would be okay with it and i said.....obviously! But anyway.... congratulations!" I replied. I was 19 and Stacy was 21. She thought getting married at 21 was okay so i didn't stop her.

Just as i finished my long talk with Stacy, i looked into my bag to check if i had remembered to pack my files when i bumped into someone. "Ah!" i yelled as my weekly planner fell out of my hands and landed on the floor with a thud. "Sorry!" said the person i bumped into. It seemed like he had dropped his book as well, as he bent down to reach for it. He picked up my book as well and that was when i saw him properly. He was a young man, probably my age. He had sky blue eyes and his pink lips formed a perfect thin smile. His hair seemed uncombed, but it suited him. He stretched out his long muscular hand and returned my diary. "Thanks," i said and i took my book back. Unwillingly, my lips formed a smile. As i walked on, i looked back and giggled to myself while shrugging my shoulders.

I entered my office when my boss walked into my cubicle. I worked as a journalist. I wrote articles on marriage and love and sometimes about the newest couples in town. "June. Your late!" Snarled Mr. Jones, or as he liked to be called, Daniel. "I'am sorry Daniel, it's just that i ne-" He cut me off and said,"Whatever, that is least of my worries. What I'am worried about is when i shall expect to see the article about accepting a happy married life you planned to write. The one you were bragging about so much. I would like to see it by Sunday. I expect to get it printed on the front page." "The front page!" i yelled. "Yes, indeed, now get to work." He said in his deep and strong voice. I nodded my head and got back to work.

I removed my yellow overcoat and hung it on the hook. I straightened my black mini-skirt and my black business top and made myself comfortable on the big chair near my glass top table. i played with my golden curls wondering how to go on with my article when i heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I

yelled. My assistant came in and said, "Miss Havens, there's someone on the line for you." I nodded my head in acceptance and picked up the receiver. "Hello?" I spoke into the receiver . "Miss June Havens here, how can i help you?" From the other side of the line a soft manly voice spoke, "Hey umm I'm Logan, uh... I bumped into you this morning." "Yeah, i remember you," I confirmed. "Oh great...that's great. I was just saying that i think our weekly planner diaries got switched," he continued. "Wait, what!," I yelled in shock while hunting in my bag trying to find the diary. I opened it and saw Logan's schedule written in it. "Oh!" I continued. I put my hand on my head and sighed while Logan continued talking on the other side. "I tell you what, how about we meet at the coffee shop at 6th avenue and then we can exchange books?" " yeah, that sounds nice. Okay, so i guess i'll see you in 20 minutes?" I asked. To that Logan replied saying, "Yeah, 20 minutes sounds great."

-----------------------X-------------------

Hey guys! how's the story? I'am a HUGE logan lerman fan...and so i had to write this story.Plz vote!

- Rajvi2345