Mistakes were made

Celeste p.o.v.

Morning came and like always me and Nancy argued that I'm wearing a bikini to the beach today.And let's say I wasn't the victor.

So here I am now.
AT THE GOD DAMM BEACH.
SON OF A BITCH!

AND LIKE NANCY SAID
I'M WEARING A GOD DAMM PAPER BAG
ON MY HEAD!!!!

"Nancy,how am I always getting into this situations?"

"what situation?"

"bitch please,im talking about the bag on my head."

"Excuse me!You have a bitch!How dare you I thought I was the only one! Your only hoe!"

"Nancy,your my bitch and my hoe! Don't you remember. You were nominated and won a couple years back!"

"Oh my moon goddess I was nominated and I Won!!!!!Why wasn't I informed!!"

"You were informed but you never accepted the title!"

"How dare you lie!I was never told this information! Either way,time to get out of the car and have fun on the beach!Remember wear that bag over your head."

"No bag!How am I supposed to breathe then!"

"You'll find a way you always do."

"Nancy I'm not wearing a bag.Lets go outside where the beach is,and if you don't complain I'll buy you rocky road ice cream. "

"Really!?"her eyes filled with excitement, they're practically glowing.

"Yes, now let's go before you make me do something else."

"Okay!!"

Nancy's p.o.v.
ON THE BEACH

Bummer !I was hoping I didn't have any competition with the hotties.At least,I get ice cream and a friend who isn't mad at me ,for now.(-‿-)

'Christine let's go swimming! '

'no'

'why not?'

'Do you want to shift?'

'what's a shift?'

'Something really fucking painful '

'Why didn't you tell me!Now how am I supposed to tell Celeste she'll probably think I'm insane!!! '

'well, you are crazy you're hearing myvoice in your head

'Don't get logical with me!'

'Watch out Celeste is coming with a bucket of water!'

'FUCKKKKKKKK'

I'M DOOMED GOODBYE WORLD.

Celeste p.o.v.
I'm going to get Nancy back for all the times she wined and wouldn't leave me alone.

'Wouldn't recommend it'

'Why?'

'Cant say just have a feeling'

'I'm taking the chance'

'Wait Celeste!!!!Don't do it!!You'l---

She didn't finished her sentence before I threw the bucket of water on Nancy.And the worst  part was she screamed like she was being tortured to death.

"NANCY!!!!"
Dropping the bucket in my hand I run toward her and try to save her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu!There's part 8 I think.sorry can't keep track of it!I have a lot on my mind.(❀◦‿◦)
Either way,not edited and sorry for the cliff- hanger like always. 
         ~animecrazed21ヾ(^-^)ノ