Breaking

Nancy's p.o.v.
Where am I? And why is the whole world black and red?I wonder where my hoe at?I hope she's safe and happy.Now going to beddy-bye.

Celeste's p.o.v.

"Oh my God!Nancy!Are you okay!Answer me!Don't go Nancy! Don't leave me! Someone call 911!Please help me!"

"I'll call them.Is she okay?What happened?"

"No,I don't know what happened but tell them it's a emergency. Please I can hardly feel her breathing "

"Okay.Yes hello we have am emergency on Miami beach.A girl is screaming in pain.No we don't understand what's going on.--"

"Ask them for a w-specialists. Its her prescribed doctor. "

"-And her doctor should be a w-specialist. Okay, thank you and hurry."

What have I done?I'm such a terrible friend. Look at me I'm a mess I'm crying my life out and can't help my friend. Why didn't trust Neoma.No what happened, happened I need to release my scent so it can give her wolf an idea what to smell and seem like.

'What about our mate'

'I'll deal with him later.Right now Nancy's life is more important.'

'Okay,all our scent or part of it?'

'P-part....No all of it.So she can get out of her pain faster.'

'Its going to be alright Celeste. She'll survive. She's a trooper.'

'Thank you.'

'Anytime. '

"Excuse me lady,but do you have sine sort of idea to what happened?"

"N-no I don't, she never told me about any Heath issues she has."

"and--"

And there is my pain reliever. The ambulance .

"What happened where's the patient?! "

"She's over here!! PLEASE HELP HER!I can't stand seeing her like this."

"We'll do what we can.But are you related to her or have a connection to her?"

"She's practically.... No she is a sister considering all the time we spent together. "

"Do you want to ride in the ambulance with her?"

"Please,if I'm allowed. "

"c'mon let's go before the damage gets worse."

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"You requested a werewolf specialist ,correct?"

"yes. "

"So, do you know what's actually happening. "

"I do.She never has shifted before.And she wasn't supposed to ,but since she was always around me her wolf kept growing stronger."