Letting Go

Celeste's p.o.v.

"Nancy,I want you to understand why you have to leave!,"I said trying not to cry.

"Celeste,why do you want me to leave?Did I do something wrong?Please tell me Celeste because we both know that you don't tell someone to just leave especially to your best friend who has stuck with you even though you had lied about what was happening in your life."

"Nancy,you did nothing wrong.Its just me......I don't want to hurt you like how I hurt others who had figured out that I was the famous pure white wolf.I don't want to lose you.You're the only family i have left."

"Oh Celeste.You will never lose or hurt me.We both know that.I mean when i first shifted into my wolf,before I fainted,I saw you with grief and worry.It hurt like hell,yeah.However,you took me to a hospital and didn't leave my side for a whole day!Celeste, if that does not say you care then what will?"

"Nancy, I'm so sorry to say this.But you need to go home."

"What are you talking about?I am home.When I'm with you,I'm home.I don't care where we go,but as long we're together, I'm happy."

"Nancy,please stop!"I say while sobbing."Go back to your mom!I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!"It breaks my heart saying those words to her ,but i can't risk losing her.

"CELESTE,I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU HERE ALONE!!!!!ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE HURTING!!!"

"JUST GO!!!......please go to your mom.please.I just want to be alone for a while.I promise i'll call or text you when i need you.I need to calm down and think everything through by my self,please Nancy."

"O-Okay, fine.I'm going.Call whenever,and please don't hurt yourself.No cutting,like you promised me."

"I promise,bye.I love you,Nancy."

"I love you too.Don't get into any trouble and come home as soon as you can because without my favorite hoe in the world beside me ,life is not as fun."

As she walked off onto the distance,I smelled something....no someone around me.

'Its a rogue,Celeste'

'What! I THOUGHT ROGUES DID NOT LIVE NEAR HERE!'

'They don't.It seems this one has been running and trying to block their scent to probably live a normal life.....or something like that.'

'Hopefully,they won't attack----'

But before i could complete my damn sentence,the so called rogue fucking attacked me!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu!Turns out i did update today!!!!!Who offered a sacrifice to the gods to make me update?Doesn't matter. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I'll post the next one as fast as I can!Remember NOT EDITED!!!
          ~Animecrazed21