Chapter 27

Nancy's p.o.v.

She just left me. She was finally opening up. Showing her true fun nature. Please tell me she's not dead.
Not her.Anyone but her.

She already had so much bullshit in her life.

Moon goddess please just return her to me. I need her.

'Don't worry she'll come back soon. Go to the waterfall. Your wolf Christine will guide you towards it. Also, make sure to bring her mate with you. ' miss goddess said.

But why bring Xander? To a waterfall?

Celeste's p.o.v.

I never felt this sensation. My body felt lighter than a feather. The wind passing me like when I take my nightly runs.

Opening my eyes, I realized I wasn't in my room. I was floating. In the sky, going higher and higher to where my mom usually likes to go and watch her the werewolf population.

"Hey sweetie. What brings you up here?" mom asks me, wearing her favorite dress.(ignore the face. She way prettier)

"I thought you brought me here

"I thought you brought me here." taking a seat on the cloud right next to her. I know weird but it's comfortable.

"No. I can't control where you go anymore, you have fully received your powers. You're like me hon. A goddess but you're the goddess of all life."she informed me.

"I--I'm a goddess? How?"I stammered.

"Sweetheart, you're directly from my blood line. And you have the strength to carry the power of all living thingsback. Like how I have the strength to carry the burdan of time." she explains and pauses for a second before she turns to me saying."As much as I love having you here, you should head back."

"Why?"I questioned.

"You disappeared from your physical form.You're mate, friends and pack are severely worried for you." getting up from her cloud chair.

"How long have I been away?" I say while getting up from my very comfortable cloud chair. I should make one at home.

"About 2 days. So you'll have a lot to explain to Nancy and Xander. Thats why I told Nancy that you'll meet her at the waterfall of the spirits." she tells me.

"OK thanks. I'll try to visit more often. See you later mom. I love you." I say before going back down to earth.

" I love you too." Were the last words I hear before I was back down near the waterfall. Ready to say most of the truth of what I am.

Xander's p.o.v.

I couldn't sleep all night. I just been stuck in my office trying to distract myself from thinking of Celeste.

I've sent countless search parties to see if they can pick up her scent or just a trace of her. Still no luck. I mean she just vanished into thin air literally.

Moon goddess what's happening to my mate?

'Mate is fine. She's just enjoying her time.'

'What is that supposed to mean?'

'Mate is fine. And the second part you'll find out. ' I can hear the smirk in his voice.

'Samael tell me.' I order him

'Buts that's no fun! And you'll get to know soon.' With that he blocked me out. That bastard of a wolf.

I was going to keep questioning him but Nancy came sprinting into my office. Gasping for breath ,she says " I.... Know.....where... Celeste... Is... At....

Before she could responed with anything else, I could feel my eyes turn black and I jump out of my chair.

"Where is she." I ordered her to tell me.

"At the waterfall. " she says finally with enough breath to finish a small sentence.

Nothing else mattered right now. I took off sprinting towards my destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, here's another chapter. Its a bit short, but I wanted you guys to have a chapter this week. I'm really happy you guys are continuing to support my story.

Thats all for now but always remember

NOT EDITED.

Love you guys,
Animecrazed21