Found

2days later.
?????p.o.v.

THE SCENT!!!!!ITS BACK!!!She's near here down by the beach!Her scent is so marvelous.Lavender with a hint of vanilla.Here I come my mate.

. BACK TO PRESENT TIME, .
Nancy p.o.v.
It hurts! CELESTE HELP ME!Christine stop it what are you doing?!

"celeste,help........me.....w-wheree ...are ...y-y-you? "

"NANCY!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Celeste... Is that you?I don't care who it is, just stop the pain.......please"

What is happening to me? Christine why are you doing this?I thought we were friends. Moon goddess please help me.

I was about to see who it was but suddenly it was pitch black.

BEFORE THE MISERY

Celeste p.o.v.

"Nancy!Get your hoe ass down here!We need to get to our table before they give it someone else!"

"Yeah, yeah. Im coming, Just shut the hell up"

"Took you long enough now let's go!"

"SORRY!SOMEONE TOLD ME TO GET READY THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!! "

"Okay,I get it.it's my fault but let's hurry 🆙"

"But I haven't even put my l-l....."
HA she couldn't even finish her damm sentence cause I pushed her out the hotel and put her in the car!What she gets for making me wait an extra ten minutes to have my food.Bad move Nance, bad move.(-‿-)

After da food cause I don't want to make myself hungry

"Celeste can we go to the pool on the roof?"

"sure,if you want to high drive into the pool that is on the floor and survive."

"Celeste, why your so..... "

"Hot,sexy,cute,gorgeous. "

"No,so much of a buzz kill."

"No,I think you mean sexy."

"Either way,let's go swimming!Or I am going to whip cream on your face in the middle of the night,again."

"Uhhhhhh,fine but I'm not wearing a fucking bikini."

"Then what's the point of going if you're not showing any skin!?"

"Decide, do you want to go to the pool but at the price of me not wearing a bikini ,or not go the pool and have me wear a bikini at the beach tomorrow."

"Beach!!Bitch!I want to see your sexy body!"

"I thought that I wasn't sexy,you liar!"

"No,I said your body is sexy not you!Your face is too deformed to be considered sexy.So when we go ,make sure you're wearing a paper bag.So you won't scare off the hot guys."

"Alright,anything else that should I do when we go to the beach?"

"Hmmmmmm,come near me so all the guys stop admiring your body and pay attention to mama. "

"Okay that is too far I want a hot boyfriend too you know!"

"Oh, would you look at the time. I should go to sleep and prepare for tomorrow!! See ya!Wouldn't want to be ya!!"

"Nancy!Come back here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu!Hey guys,here's part 7!Sorry for any misspellings and bad grammer like always.NOT EDITED.Either way I'm thankful that you guys are still reading my story!Message me if you want to add an idea or how can I improve my writing!
                                   ~animecrazed21 ( ^∇^)