Another rouge

Xander's p.o.v.

Back for a minute and I, of course ,have a  rogue problem.

"Alpha, Jackson and his team has been fending off the rogues.  ". My gamma tells me.

"How long has this occurance been happening?Why was I just informed about this, you could have called me to return sooner! "I growl out.

"We we're informed by Nick to leave you out of simple matters. So you could find and enjoy time with our future Luna."he nervously said, walking forward as fast as he can.

When we reach the east quarter of the forest,I see a dozen or so of my men fighting of the rogues.

Immediately, I start growling and started a mid-shift. Hearing the crack of my bones,the rogues back away from me.

'Ha!They're the threat!!What a pity, here I thought we're going to have a bit of fun.' Samael says in a mocking tone that would make me laugh if we weren't in this situation.  

"Are you the leader?"I growl out in front of the largest brown wolf, which was smaller than my wolf by at least 5inches.

He backed away along with his rogues and started doing some sort of a signal?

"SHIFT!!!AND ANSWER ME!!!"I yell viciously.

Almost immediately he shifted to his human form and smugly  replied ,"Why yes,who's asking?"

"Why are you on my lands!"I yell at him trying to wipe off that smirk off his face.

"A little birdie told me, you have a mate.And I thought we could give her a little welcome party."he explains with a grin.

"Its too bad that you couldn't make it though."I say as I punch him in the face,sending him towards the dirt where he belongs.

"Who said I was the one bringing her to the party? "he rasps out trying to get back on his feet.

Celeste's p.o.v

Watching stranger things without someone yelling behind you is amazing!!

However, I smelled a weird scent halfway through our second episode.Nudging Nick I ask him,"You smell that too right?"

"Stay here."he commands me while getting up from his seat and carefully moving towards the door.Understanding him,I nodd my head and tell Nancy to keep quiet.

As Nick opens the door, there's a crash through the kitchen window and someone punches Nick strait in the jaw ,knocking him out.

"Why hello,aren't you a pretty thing."a man,I'm guessing a rogue,says as he walks towards us.Trying to back away,I trip.He chuckles, grabs my chin with one hand,and says,"Don't be afraid kitten,I'll take very good care of you."

'Hey,what are  you doing!We both know we can take him!'Neo yells at me.

'I don't want to risk it!'I replied.

'Whats more important our identity or Nancy's and our lives!'She questions me.

'I hate this choice,but I guess it's all or nothing. But if something happens, I completely blame you!'I tell her.

'Okay fine, whatever now kick him!'she orders me.

No need to ask me twice,I personally don't like people touching me.I kick him hard in the stomach and he falls to the ground with a groan.I quickly move away from him.

"You little!"He yells ,trying to get up.When he finally succeeds, he tries to punch my stomach but I quickly move over to my right and dodge  the blow.

Unlike him,I know how to avoid danger not cause it.He continues to try and hit me but my reflexes are too quick and I dodge every single one. Now it was our turn, I punch him in the jaw and kick him where no man wants to be kicked.

Ouch!Sorry went to far.That must have hurt.

'That shows him!'Neo yells excitedly in my head.

Turning to see if there was any more rogues to take care of, I see Nancy looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Wha-?How?When!!!"she asks me dumbfounded.

"I'll tell you another time,right now help me tie him up and help me carry Nick to the couch."I say to her.She nodds her head,walks over to me and Nick, and tries to help me pick him up.We do end up moving him, but it took at least 2 minutes even though he was right beside the couch.

"Alright, now to tie him up!Nancy, can you look for some rope or something to hold him with. "I ask her politely.

Searching for rope for about 5minutes, I finally think of an idea."Nancy,how about you look for a guard outside and bring him inside."

Couple of minutes, Nancy back with two guards.

"Take him to the dungeon and wait for your Alphas command to what to do to him."I order them.

"Of course, Luna.So sorry we couldn't have come before.Is there anything else?"He asks before escorting the rogue out.

"Yes,can you call the pack doctor?Beta Nick needs to be checked for any severe injuries. "I ask of him.

"Of course,the pack doctor will be here in a bit."He responds truthfully.

"Thank you,your help was very appreciated.You may go."I tell them as I motion with my hand for them to go away.

'Hopefully Xander is okay. '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!Sorry I haven't updated, I had to take 3tsi's and yeah.And i wanted to post friday,but it suddenly snowed!!!I was so excited!!! It never snows here!Last time it snowed it was 2004!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this small piece to the story and remember NOT EDITED!!!!

Anyway,love you guys and see you soon.,

Animecrazed21。^‿^。