Reunited

Nancy's p.o.v.

"Hey bitch!!!!" I yelled halfway across the airport for Celeste.

"Shut the fuck up!!!!! There are children around!!!!!" yelled a random asshole.

"Fuck off!!!"I yelled back to that bastard.
"Its America, freedom of speech asshole!!!"

Soon , I finally found a Celeste....a beet red Celeste!!!!! ??There's a guy hugging her waist!!!
OMG!!!Celeste found her mate!!!!
Time to tease her

'You never change,'said Christie in my head.

"Hey Hoe bitch!!!"yelling even louder than before.

"Hey mama. "she replied.  

With a fake tear in my eyes. "you remembered!!Come here!"I say while pulling her in a hug.

Now's the perfect chance."I see you've found your mate,with or without the paper bag?"I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck you."she said back."I found him without it for your information. "she says while pulling away from our hug.

"Nancy,I like you to meet Xander, my boyfriend. Xander this is Nancy my best friend since birth. "she says

"Its so nice to meet you!"I say enthusiasticly.

"You too."he says with his deep voice.
DAMMMM she got a good one!

Now for the fun to begin. "I'm so happy!! Celeste never has had a boyfriend nor her first kiss..."I said with a innocent smile plastered on my face.

"Nancy!"she glared at me.

"Oopps!Sorry I thought he knew. "I smirked while I said that.

Let the fun begin

Celeste p.o.v.
(before the airport)

"I'm free!!!!!!No more white surroundings!!!!"I yelled while we were exited the building.

"Its like you've never been outside"Xander replied.

"Leave me alone!Come on ,we need to pick Nance up from the airport. "

"Excuse me? "he growled.

"I'm sorry, Can you please pick up my friend my the airport? "

"Of course ,love."he said.

I can probably imagine my face right now beet red.And that bastard was with a smirk on his face.

'Why are you blushing? '

'I'm not used to affection, you know that Neo.I'm barely getting used to having a mate. '

'Well get used to it!!He's the other half of you, and mates love each other and show affection. '

'Neo, I'm worried. How are going to explain what we are?'

'Remember, Mom said that she didn't chose our mate.We already had one the minute we were brought to this world. He will understand. '

'But how are supposed to tell him?'

'That i dont know, sorry you got to figure that out on your own.'

'Thanks for the help,'I say sarcastically.

"Hey are you alright? "Xander asked.

"Yeah,just talking to my wolf" I replied while still thinking of a way to tell him what I am.

"Okay, we're about to arrive at the airport. "he says the parking lot.

"Come on,love"he says with a damn cheeky smile.

And him being such a gentleman he opened the door and hold his hand out to bring me out of the car.

"I know how to get out of a car. "

"I know,but what kind of boyfriend would I be if I don't take care of my lady."hea the says while putting his arm around my waist.

"Hey!! Get your hand off of me!!"i squeaked,Trying to pry his arm off of me.

With a chuckle he whispered in my ear,"No,everyone needs to know that you belong to me. "

With those words I blushed a crimson red. When suddenly you hear....

"HEY BITCH!!!!!!".

Welp here comes my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu!Hey guys!I know I haven't been updating but in my defense I've been busy. My dad came home after a whole month full of work.Plus,it was my little sister's b-day.

Also,I wish you guys a happy Thanksgiving or just an excellent day.And enjoy this little chapter that I made for you guys.

Love you and see you later,
From your favorite shitty author...
Animecrazed21

Moon goddess's daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें