Chapter 26

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in three months. I honestly didn't know what to do to continue the book at the time.However, I'm not going to give up on my first book attempt.

So I hope you guys will continue reading this horrible story and give it a second chance. I give you guys my thanks and let's have fun with the story.

Now sit back and relax. This is about to get interesting.

Celeste's p.o.v.

Its happening again.

The headache is beginning too.

Why does this always come back and tortures me? I understand I'm not ready to receive my full potential. I know I'm a disappointment to all of my species.

Why can't it leave me alone? I don't want to suffer anymore.

I want to leave.I want to leave.I want to leave.I want to leave.I want to leave.I want to leave.

PLEASE LET ME LEAVE!!

I don't want to be alone anymore with this suffering.

I want to be truthful to my best friend who stuck by me without a reason.

I want to live a honest loving life with my mate. A life where I can be myself.

I want the people to accept m
e.

What am I saying.
They'll never accept me.
They'll call me a monster, a demon who never cared for anyone.

Everyone would reject me. My mate would reject me and attempt to kill me.
And on the sidelines there'll be Nancy cheering him on to end me, for never telling her what I really am.

A monster.

Please end my suffering mom.P-Please just let me leave. Please let go of me.

I don't want to cause more harm.
Let me go.

Nancy's p.o.v.

After cleaning Celeste's damm mess, I head up to the room where Celeste and I are supposed to share.

'Why couldn't she just go to her mates room and sleep there? 'Christine asked.

'Probably because she's shy. I mean it took her around 1  1/2 years to get her to open up about her past and what goes on in her life.' I reply to her.

'Sureeeeee. I thought she wouldn't open up to you because you're an insane bitch who needs to go to a mental hospital.' she shot back.

'You stupid ass wolf. I'm trying to be nice to you and here you are being mean to me! I have feelings too you know! '

'Now you aren't going to respond me!! Fine but don't come back telling me you need to go and be released into your God damm wolf.'  After I told her that, I immediately blocked her. What you get with messing the queen ,you stupid wolf.

When finally arriving to our room ,(after 3 years and why does this house have so many stairs. I need to hit the gym more often.) I go into the bathroom and try to take a long peaceful shower that I have earned.

Key word  TRY!!

There's a person crying in the room that attached to this bathroom.

Why does this always happen to me?

And the person who is causing this mess is none other than Celeste herself--

Wait
Celeste is crying

Out of the years I've known her, she has never cried
This is bad.

'Go to her. She needs your help. Help my baby please. Make her smile and forget her suffering. Make her see what she truly is.
A relic.' 
A voice spoke inside my head, which was clearly not my stupid wolf.

'Who are you?'I asked before she could leave my head.(if that was even possible )

'A helper.'
And like that she disappeared, mabe she went off to get some chicken nuggets.
Oooh so lucky, what would I kill to have some chicken nuggets right now. The crunchy texture with the swe--
No!! Nancy, you're getting distracted again.Pay attention to what's happening in front of you!

Immediately rushing over to Celeste, after my stupidity was done messing with me.

I tried to wake her up. Calling out her name seeing if she was alright. About to smack her out of her slumber, she said with tears in her eyes "Let me go." And after that what happened next scared the joker himself,

Celeste's body is fading
Turning into mist
And rising into the air

Like a fart that was never supposed to be here.

Heh..... fart......

I'm so lonely.

Where did she go?!

SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME!

Not like this. Please not like this.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!", I yell toward the whole world.
Before I knew it, sobbs racked my body and I couldn't feel anymore.

Celeste where are you?
Was the last thought I had, before I see the door to my right open up with a worried looking Xander.
Then there goes my lights.