Leaving

Nancy's p.o.v
"Celeste can you tell me now where we are going?And can I get a pretzel?"
I don't want to be a pain but I really want a pretzel right now.I don't care that I sound like a child.I just want my God ..dam ..fucking ...pretzel.
"We're going to Miami beach in Florida okay you hoe. And no we're about to board the plane in a couple of minutes."
"COME ON!I just want a fucking pretzel!It won't even take 5 minutes.*mumbling*I hope."
"Nancy, I have no time to be arguing with you.Please stop whining right now and when we arrive I get you your fucking pretzel and a pizza for you only. "
*intercom*"Now boarding airline 56 to Miami, Florida. "
"See that's us now come on, please "
"Fine,but only you said please and you promise to get me a pretzel and pizza?"
"I promise.Now let's go!"
"I'm going to get PIZZA!!!! "
A FEW HOURS LATER(─‿─)
"Celeste,which hotel did you book for us ,while we're there? "
"The one and only The Luxury Boutique Hotel"
"You did not.That's insane "
"Nothing is too good for us.Either way don't worry I have saved money and we need a break"
"I wonder how I got so lucky."
"Lucky in what?"
"Having a drop dead gorgeous hoe as a best friend ,that knows how to deal with me"
"Excuse me, out of the two of us.You're the hot one ,and I'm lucky to have a hoe who understand and helps me with bullshit that I don't even tell you about."
"Hey,what are hoes for."
I'm glad that were like this.I wouldn't have it any other way I'm here for her and she's here for my hoe ass.Though,I would like it if she shared a little more information about what is happening with her but it's alright.Now time to bug her about my pizza and pretzel. I'm going to enjoy this,how about you Christine?

Celeste p.o.v.
"Hey, my hoe bitch."
"Alright, let me guess you want your pizza and pretzel?"
"Ughhhh,I hate that you know me so well.But yeah can I have my food?"
"Sure,BUTT lets go to the hotel first. "
"Up and AWAY!!!!! "
AFTER CHECKING IN .GOING TO THE ROOM (cause I'm lazy)
"Oh shit!How did I get this amazing hoe,to be my hoe!???!! "
"By not judging and being mean to me like any other person who thought I was a piece of crap."
"You're not a piece of crap! Thats offensive to crap,be careful you might hurt it's feelings! "
"Sorry!Crap Gods I beg your forgiveness!!"

Hopefully the crap gods won't give a shit about what I just said ,but I smell him nearby.I don't want him to find me just yet.Please mom,can you give me a couple of days just for me and my hoe.I want to forget about being a werewolf for just a couple of days.

Hey, bitch.Why did you block me out again!

OOPS sorry I forgot that I blocked you.Can you forgive me Neoma?

Yes,Only because i have no other option.I mean I'm your wolf and this is our body,bitch.

Thanks,Neoma but can you help find my scent only for 2-3days.

NO.

Why?

I want to find our mate.Celeste out of everybody in this whole world, our mate will understand us the most.Come on,Celeste.

PLEASE just for 2 days.Please I'm begging you.

Okay,I'll do it but after 2 days we'll smell like a wolf again,alright.

How do I get so lucky sometimes. I don't deserve this from you or Nance.

YOU do deserve it especially since what you been through .Come on let's go back before Nancy starts yelling about her pizza and pretzel again.

Yeah,let's go.

********************************************

Chu,hey guys here's another chapter that I just finished!Thanks for reading my story!Tell me how I can improve the story and sorry for the bad grammer or any misspellings.Plus,at the top thats Nancy!
~animecrazed21

Ruby if you have my headphones please message me on Watt pad and tell me that they're safe!thx。◕‿◕。