Nancy's coming back!

Celeste p.o.v

Been trying to calm Nancy for the past fucking hour!!!Right now she's busy packing for another trip to Florida. Just to make sure I'm fine.Who does that?!

'Your mate,people who actually care,and your best friends who understand you're,Neoma as said with a hint of sass.

'Don't tell me I'm wrong!Cone on, I know she loves me and I love her but why does she want to know everything? 'I question.

'She knows you're..... we're going through hard times and wants to be there for us.She also knows that you haven't had any support throughout your life like you're supposed to.She just wants to help.Come on Celeste, don't be a bitch baby and stop hiding everything from those who care about you.'she tells me.

'Wow,never thought of it that way.Neoma,how did you get so smart?'

'I have no fucking clue.But that's all the knowledge/advice you're getting in a whole month.'

God dammit Neoma is useless now!!!!

I say the easiest and most important sentence of all time for a reply, and those words are...

'Fuck you.'

Nancy's p.o.v.

Of course this happens!!!!When I leave something bad happens.I shouldn't have left her,I should have just been at the hotel for her.Still giving her space but still there for her.
What should I take?How much more time I have?Where's my fucking food!?
Oh there it is.Mmmmmm delicious BLT.

"Nancy!!!"Mom yelled.

"Yes mom?"I asked .With her sudden tone changed, I have no idea what's she's thinking.

"Nancy,are you sure you have to leave?And why do you have a BLT in your hands?Shouldn't you be packing! ",she said.

"Shit!!!I got carried away eating instead of packing!!!!!Again!!!!!!"

"Nancy language!!!, "she yelled as I ran upstairs and started to pack in a rush.

'Don't you hate it when you start eating and forget packing, Christine.?'

'Nancy,I'm going to be completely serious and this is a fact............
Nobody in the world has the same problem as you.'

'LIAR!!!!'

'Okay,name one person who has the same problem as you..'

'Uhhhhhhh,.............I got nothing. '

'Exactly, now hurry up and pack we have to be there in 30 minutes. '

'Crap.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,so sorry about the short chapter. I wanted it to be longer but I got busy doing my social studies project. Still I hope you enjoy and always remember NOT EDITED.
See ya later

~ANIMECRAZED21