Simple Things

Xander's  p.o.v

"Everything is going to be alright princess Melody, the big monster will go away if you keep quiet." the female voice said as I kept walking toward Nick's room.

'How dare she insult us!!! We are the Alpha and they should respect us!!!' Samael yelled inside of my head.

'We'll deal with them later, right now we need to check upon our injured best friend and see if our mate also got hurt.' I responded to him.

Entering the room, Firstly) there was no Celeste in this room and secondly) Nick was sitting up on the bed and talking to the pack doctor about it happened.

"Hey Xander, long time no see." Nick said casually like this was a casual talk at a coffee shop or something around his crazy ideas, when I entered the room.

I motion the doctor to go outside with my hand. The pack doctor nodded and walked out the room. "What had happened Nick? You usually knock those guys out before they make any kind of moves." I question him.

"So what I'm hearing is that you don't care about my health. No: Are you alright? Or any other question that helps identify how I'm feeling about this situation?" he spoke out and looked at me. I didn't answer his question all I did was throw him a glare. He sighed and said, "This guy came through the window, which I'm pretty sure you noticed by the huge pile of glass on the floor and the huge hole in the side of your house now. Anyway, he came through the window and landed right beside as I opened the door of the house to see the commotion outside. He caught me off guard and got the first hit off me."

"And?" I question him to see how the story continues.

"That's all I remember before I got knocked out by the guy, but there was this odd scent and it seemed powerful like yours Alpha." he replied.

"Alright, thank you for the information. Now, where is Celeste and her friend Nancy." I ask him as I open the door.

"The Luna she just left. I think she bumped into a kid and started playing with them in the lobby. And Nancy stayed at the house to take care the mess, at least that I was informed about by the guards outside." he said to me as I left the room and closed the door.

'Now to deal with the disrespectable pack member!' Samael said.

'Are you that stupid?' I ask him.

'What do you mean?....Oh.'

'Idiot.'

At the entrance of the lobby of the pack hospital , I heard Celeste say," Thank you for letting me play with Melody for a while."

"No thank you, it was my fault that she bumped into you and robbed you of your precious time." A pack member answered back.

"She didn't rob me of my time, I love children and I needed something to do."she said to the lady. "Now, your highness we must separate I have to run my own kingdom but I'll visit you every time I get the chance. Is that okay with you?" she told the child in the lady's arms.

"Yes, plwease. Can she come over ?!" the child asks with clear excitement in her voice. "Of course ,Luna you're welcomed anytime. Come by when you get the chance." the lady tells Celeste as she turns and starts walking back to the orphanage that the child belongs to.

"Bye bye. See you next time and don't forget to come and visit!!" the girl yelled as she waved goodbye.

Celeste p.o.v

As I wave goodbye to my new friend, Xander grabs me by my waist and says, "I didn't know that you were so fond of children."

I giggled and replied, "Who isn't. They're so adorable and they're full of happiness. It reminds me that life is full of joy even when you don't have anything. Look at the children they can play with a stick by pretending its a wand or play with the dirt with it. The simple things in life can be the ones that can bring a simile on our face or remind us of a memory we enjoy." I explain to Xander.

'Plus, you don't want children to experience the same thing that has happened to you.' Neo added.

'You know the feeling, Neo. Its horrible feeling that nobody cares for you and everybody thinks you're just some kind of mistake. I just want the children to have fun, be free, and enjoy their lives before they get into a messes as the days go by. I want that nobody experiences that abandonment even if they don't have parents, siblings, or any relatives. I was lucky to have you and Nancy to cheer me up ,but others have it harder. The feeling of loneliness changes how you view the world and its hard to get by without the comfort of others. I just want them to enjoy their time before they have to go through the difficult obstacles of life.' I rambled to her.

'I know, hopefully we can be there to help.' she said in a quiet tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, like I said I updated!!!!Sorry I couldn't update sooner. I went to Mexico with my family and I had zero internet connection and no signal at all. I have no idea how I survived without my phone, it was torture.

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Maybe this year I could something with my life or figure out what to study!!!! I hope you guys have a happy celebration or just an amazing day if you don't celebrate.

Love forever,

The worst author in the universe,

Animecrazed21

REMEMBER NOT EDITED