Princess Melody

Xander p.o.v.

After dealing with those damm rogues, I start heading back toward the house hoping that the guards do their job.Stopping in front of the house, I can see pieces of broken glass.I go and investigate ,and see that the window was broken.
Shit!

Going back to the see front of the house, I ask the guard stationed there what had happened. He replied with a nervous tone,"There was a rogue that got through the window but fortunately only beta Nick got hurt.The Luna is in perfect health as well as her friend. "

"Where are they?"I asked with a growl.

"T-they're at the infirmary, Alpha"he replied even more nervous than before.

Immediately, I head toward the infirmary. Not stopping for anyone.

Celeste p.o.v.

"Okay,he's safe.Now tell me what happened!"Nancy questions me again.

"In our pack,all wolves are trained to fight."I explain."I was an out cast, but I still learned how to fight.Not with them,but with the forest."

"The forest?"Nancy asks confused.

"I'll explain that in more detail when we're alone,but I learned how to fight with some of the animals.Plus, I went to the gym."I told her.

Nancy was going to say something else ,but a nurse came and said with a kind tone,"Excuse me for asking,but why are you here."

"I came for beta Nick."I answered honestly.

"Are you his mate or have any other relation to him?"she asks me.

"No,I'm not his mate.I just met him today,he was protecting me.I'm the Alpha's mate."I told her.

"So sorry, Luna. I had no idea."she answered.

"Its fine, I had only just arrived. Only a few know that I'm here.So there's nothing to worry about."I reassured her.

"Get back here!!You're going to trip!"A voice interrupted us.Then,I see a little girl running away from the other nurse,it looks like.

Somehow,I catch the little girl when she tries to pass me.She starts giggling and says,"Stap!! I don't want the evil lady catching me!Pleawse let me go!"

"The evil lady wants to catch you and lock you away!I'll hide you my princess and protect you from danger!"I say pretending to follow with her little game that the nurse doesn't catch on.

She continues giggling and says we have to run towards the exit.I take her to the entrance,which was the way she was pointing in the first place,and spin her around.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"Watch it , this isn't a playground. "he growled,not even looking up to see who he bumped into.

"Well,good day to you too sweet heart. "I said as I picked up the little girl.Picking her up, I see her shivering with fear.I try to comfort her but with Xander in this mood,  I don't think she'll calm down.

"It's okay princess-" ,as I was in the middle of that sentence ,I realized that I didn't even know her name.

"Melody."she said.

"Everything is going to be alright princess Melody,the big monster will go away if you keep quiet." I whispered in her ear.

And like magic,he disappeared. He must be worried for Nick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys here is a short chapter that I just wrote.Sorry, it couldn't be longer I have a lot of things on my mind.Either way I hope you enjoyed it.

Remember NOT EDITED.

Anyways love you guys and have a happy holidays,

Animecrazed21