Problems

Celeste p.o.v
"Hey wait up fast,you're going too fast."Nancy said running after you."What happened? Did they make fun of your hair again?They're probably jealous of how gorgous you are with your goddess figure. "

"Nance,I'm fine don't worry about it and I don't have the figure of a goddess ,you do .I mean look at those hips damn."

"Okay ,whats wrong with you.This is the 3rd or 4th fight in two weeks.I'm worried about you Celeste and you never tell me anything.How am I supposed to stay being your bestie,if I can't help someone I've known for more than 12 years.Please tell me and let me help you. I mean I'm your best hoe."

"Alright only because you're my best hoe."

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy,spill the beans."

"They know how to dance"

"Oh ..My ....Fucking ......God"

"Hey language!"

"Okay, fine,what really happened?I'm dying to know"

"I'll tell you later,I promise but not here,alright."

"I'm holding you to that.Lets go back,hoe!"

That girl always figures out how to make me simile, even if I'm about to died.I hate those jerks stupid,Chris's (sorry if your names is Chris or related to it)dumb gang saying how a piece of crap looks like a angel compared to me.Those assholes they don't know how much I have suffered to at least look decent without having bruises and scratches on my face.I hate how inconsiderate they can be.I mean it's not my fault that I get abused emotionally  and physically and to top it off called the disgrace.But I can't say this to Nance ,she'll freak out and probably go to the cops for this.Then, they'll kick me out of the pack, and I'll become a rogue.Even if I'm dying I don't want to become a rogue. Rogues can never enter other territories ,unless they wanted to be slaughtered by the Alpha.