Paradise

???p.o.v.
She's somewhere near here.I smelled her earlier.I can't wait to see my mate.My Mate, the one who is made for me.Out of the billions of people she is mine.I have to keep searching.I need her and she needs me.

'Alpha,we concluded that she is around Miami beach' (mind link when it's(') in front of the sentence)

'Thank you,now go back to the pack and tell my father that I'm taking a week off of alpha duties to find my mate'

'Alright'

Here I come Mate.

Celeste p.o.v.
"WEAR A FUCKING BIKINI!"

"NO,NOT NOW,NOT EVER!"

"YOU BRING US TO A FUCKING BEACH AND YOU DECIDE NOT TO WEAR A BIKINI!"

"SO WHAT ABOUT IT!I HATE SHOWING MY BODY,YOU KNOW THAT!"

"BUT YOU HAVE THE BODY OF A GODDESS! "

Please,just wear the fucking bikini Celeste.She's hurting our/ my hears.

NO.

Then,just get her to shut the hell up.

Don't you think I'm trying?

No,you're just a arguing with her and making her louder.

Okay,thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I want a Burger.

Great!She's gone back to thinking about food.But she's right I really also want a Burger.Ohhhh delicious Burger........WAIT how I'm suppose to shut her up.Hmmmm...

"Hey,Nancy how about I wear the fucking bikini but with a dress on top of it."

"NO!The bikini is showing!"

"Nancy,you're acting like a child again."

"Am not!.........Okay I hear it.Sorry,something came over me,but you have a perfect body that people would kill for and you won't don't show it off."

"Nance,why would I show it off if people would want to kill me to get it.I don't want to die!I still have many things to do in life!I want to continue being your hoe!"

"Its okay, you don't have to wear the bikini but can you do it for me? please?"

"I got it,fine,but I'm doing this for you."

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!"

"Lets go."
AT THE BEACH

"OH MY GOD!THE BEACH IS AS GORGEOUS AS YOU!HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU KILL TO BE HERE AGAIN!"

"Nancy,don't yell that out!You're drawing attention!"

"sorry."

"Now let's go swimming!"

"I swear you just a 4 year old in a 17 year old's body."

"I am.But remember this body turns 18 ina 5more months.Plus that reminded me, your birthday is a week away!"

"Yup,next week I'm going to be a adult.Yippee."

"Come on cheer up.You'll have me to celebrate it with.And who is better to throw a fantastic party than a 4 year old!"

"Thats true."

"Now back to the topic on hand.Swimming time!!!!"

"I'll go later,I'll get us a spot,okay"

"ALRIGHT.SEE YOU!"

Finally,some God damm piece and quiet.

Faith!Don't be like that,without her we would be a total mess.

I know,but I have to tell you something about her Celeste

What is it?

Her wolf has appeared.It came out a while back like 1 year ago.

WHAT!Why didn't you tell me!

Back then her wolf,Christine,only could speak,but now she is getting ready to shift.Only if she could shift,her wolf genes haven't woken up and that's going to hurt her a lot unless someone wakes them up.

Okay,so if this does happen, what do I do to wake them up?

Grab her hand and bite it with our canines.

I hope it doesn't happen.I don't want her to feel the pain of shifting but I want to tell her what's going on.

'Make your decision. Celeste be careful.I love you my princess'

'MOM!'

********************************************
Chu!there's part 5.sorry for any misspellings or bad grammer.Hope you enjoyed and comment down how I can improve!
~animecrazed21

Deathly,I know you're there \\(^O^)/