Story

Celeste's p.o.v.
Man I have forgotten the feeling of running in the woods without feeling the sensation of being watched for my pure white wolf. As I transformed back to my human form and put on my clothes, Nancy stays too quiet.

OMG!SOMEONE TOOK OVER MY HOE!WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? Is something wro--

"Celeste,do out know where we are going?",she said finally breaking the silence.

"Somewhere,that my mom told me about.I have to take you there, it ain't my choice. "

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT YOUR CHOICE!!!

"Keep it down!I don't want to attract any humans,hunters or other werewolves. "

"Sorry.But can you explain why you are hiding again?Who is this Mom you speak of,because I'm sure it isn't Eli....Luna ?"

"Okay here goes my life.It was going to come out later either way.*inhale**exhale*My name is Celeste and I am the moon goddess's daughter. I was sent here by my mom for some reason that I have no idea of.I was placed with the alpha and Luna to be raised like a leader. But-"

"They treated you like shit,...right?"

"Yes.Before I was rudely interrupted, I was saying that I am not supposed to be known by anyone besides trusted ones and parents. If anyone finds out what I am, people.werewolves. And any other species would come and try to kill me."

"Thats it?!"

"Summary of it.Come on we're almost there."

LE TIME SKIP

????? P.o.v

I smell her.She's heaven to my senses. She's somewhere in the city or forest.But wait? Wasn't she hiding her scent earlier or was I too far away.Nah,she could not have hidden her scent, it's impossible.

'Mate,Mate,Mate.Go to our mate.I want my mate!'

'Shut the hell up you wolf.I want her too.'

'Then find her!'

'What you think I'm doing you retard! '

Out of  nowhere, I suddenly feel a pain.It wasn't mine....it's my mate's.

Without wasting another second, my wolf and I start sprinting toward our mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!Sorry I haven't been updating. I have writers block and I've been studying for the TSI's... NOT EDITED... And at the top is Lindsey Stirling's music video lost girls.Which I love!!I am obsessed with the violin right now!Chu!
Also comment how you feel about the story!Don't be shy! Say what you think!Thanks again guys you have no idea how much this means to me that people actually like my pathetic ideas and story line.Sorry getting emotional again...\(*T▽T*)/
Love you guys
                                           ~Animecrazed21