I'M A WHAT?!

Nancy p.o.v.

"I'M A WERE-- WHAT?"

"Nancy,calm down.I'll explain it.Just keep calm and believe what I'm saying.If you think it's too much, tell me so I won't overdose you with information."

"O-Okay,Please explain."

"We are werewolves. Not just you but the whole colony. We are known as a pack."

"Wait!My mom is a werewolf?!"

"No,your mom is human.However, your dad was a werewolf.The beta specifically. "

"Alright, how much more information is there?"

"A lot and then there's my life but let's continue...."
And then she explained who was in charge,our rankings, the voice inside my head,and everything about werewolves that I needed to know.

"Hey,do know why my mom kept this from me?"

"Yes and no.She says that ever since your dad died,she couldn't go back and relive that misery.However, I don't think that's the full reason. "

"Celeste,what ranking are you?"

She froze and her eyes widened with that question. Did I do something wrong?What is happening to Celeste?Is she alright?

"Celeste you don- "

"No,it's fine.... I was planning to tell you anyway. I'm the Alpha's daughter.My parents left me when I was around 2."

"Hold up.Who was the Alpha again.I'm pretty sure you said they were alive.Not dead."

"Y-yeah,it's Alpha Blake and Luna Elizabeth. "

"Blake and Elizabeth Parker? "

"Y-Yup that's them."
I can hear it in her voice she's about to cry.Poor Celeste she sees her birth parents every day of her life and they don't love nor notice her.

"Celeste, I'm sorry.You don't deserve that."

"No it's fine.They're a bunch of bitches who only care about themselves. Lets get off the topic okay.When are you going to get released?"

"They say I can go in a couple of hours,to make sure I'm alright."

"I already have a place for us to go to.You'll love it.Its really pretty like you."

"Awwww, thanks bitch.What would I do without you?"

"Not be in this hospital bed."

"Celeste it wasn't your fault ,get over it.Not everything that happens in the world is your fault. "

"Thanks Nancy."

"Anytime.Now let's watch some fucking Shreak."
LE TIME SKIP

Celeste p.o.v.
We watch Shreak, the sequel and some Dora the explorer.Because according to Nancy's saying,'why the fuck not.'
In ten more minutes we can finally leave. But first we.....I have to fill these papers.

'Ha !what you get bitch.'

'Thanks Neoma, your the best.'

'Your welcome'

"When are you going to be done with those papers,you took 5 years already. "

"Alright, alright I'm almost done.Shut the hell up and continue watching Dora the explorer."

"D-D-Dora d-d-deported. Dora,Dora, Dora the Deported!!!! "

GETTING READY TO LEAVE

"Okay all set?"

"Yup lets go to the place you wanted to take me.Where is it?"

"About that...We need to shift. Its no where near People so don't worry,but it's in the middle of the woods."

"Celeste what are we going to do?!I can't shift,not yet anyways. "

"Its fine,I'll carry you on my back.But you never tell what color of my fur to anyone, unless I tell you to.Got it?"

"Why?"

"Its complicated, just don't tell anyone.I'll tell you once we're out of sight from any humans."

"Okay,let's go."

AT DA WOODS

"I'm going to shift but I need to take off my clothes wear,if not I will rip my clothes off and not have anything to wear.I'm going to change behind that tree,once I'm done pick up my clothes and get on my back."

As I said,I striped out of my clothes and shifted in my white wolf.I nodded my head as Nancy went to pick up my clothes and got on my back.
And we're off!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chu!Here is IM A WHAT!!!NOT EDITED.Sorry if the characters seem out of place but as they say.Everyone is one of a kind.Thanks again for choosing the most shitty story in the app!It means a lot thanks!!
~Animecrazed21(ノ'ヮ')ノ