Battle with Naraku.

"Sesshomaru!" I tried to shout. I saw Naraku had a smirk on his face, and Sesshomaru didn't pay me any mind. I knew exactly what Naraku's plan was, I just wished Sesshomaru would have stopped being so prideful to actually listen to me.

Naraku had begun laughing, which was making me extremely uncomfortable. Jaken looked over to me, concern stapled on his face. "What do you think will happen, Kanoske?"

"If Lord Sesshomaru keeps chopping off chunks of Naraku's flesh," I began saying weakly. "Naraku will fuse his flesh together around Sesshomaru and absorb him..."

Jaken looked over to Sesshomar. "Oh, m'lord..."

---------

Naraku's P.O.V.

Those fools... They didn't realize that I had them right where I wanted them. Sesshomaru, the almighty powerful demon would soon become one with my flesh, and i would also devour the flesh of that troublesome woman, Kanoske.

I had sent Kagura away because the barrier began to pulsate and weaken. My assumption was because Inuyasha used his Tetsaiga to penatrate the barrier. Though I noticed that Kagura must have failed, because the half-breed continued towards us.

"Naraku," Sesshomaru got my attention. "You seem preoccupied with what's outside these walls."

I knew that there wasn't any way I could face both of them at the same time, so I needed to quicken things up.

"Lord Sesshomaru, I'm afraid that I'll have to cut our visit short." I extended my tentacles and chuckled. The fool. "I will have your power -- every last bit of your demoic power." I wrapped my tentcles tightly around his legs and his arms as he looked down and studied them. He showed no fear even though I was about to end his life.

The tentacles extended until only his head and his shoulders were above them. 

"Lord Sesshomaru!" I heard the woman call out to him. She was hiding behind one of the watch towers with the imp. I grinned and said, "don't worry, Kanoske. Your turn will come soon."

I watched as Sesshomaru's head was then lowered into the mass of green tentacle limbs. The little imp next to Kanoske started yelling blasphomies and he attempted to approach. I sent a smaller tentacle towards him and the woman.

"Jaken!" She yelled. The little imp ran in front of her and used his strange staff to engulf the tentacles in flames, but of course his foolish trick didn't work. Kanoske quickly grabbed him up and started running the opposite direction.

I watched for minutes as my tentacles pulsed and grew with every intake of Sesshomaru's demonic power. I would achieve victory soon -- very soon. 

Swiftly, I took the tentacles that were on my back and extended them toward the mass of absorbtion, stabbing them to help alleviate the process. "At last I have obtained the powers of a complete demon!"

"Naraku!" A voice shouted. I looked up to see the half-breed I despised more than almost anyone. "No wonder you've been hiding your true form!" He was high up in the air, and his Tetsaiga was as red as blood.

"Inuyasha..."

"You're dead, Naraku!" He foolishly claimed as he lifted his sword. He slammed it down and called out "Wind Scar!" The fool didn't realize that I had the power to put up barriers whenever I pleased. 

I chuckled as I summoned up one of the smaller barriers around me, "I think not, Inuyasha." But something was different. Something was... off. The yellow blades that escaped the Wind Scar seemed more powerful. Was it because the Tetsaiga was red? My barrier was broken down because of how powerful the strike was. He had split my body into several large pieces.