Attack on Naraku.

Kanoske's P.O.V. 

When I had returned to the castle, I reported to Naraku and talked with him a bit and then slowly returned to my chambers after he told me I needed to leave. My shoulder was still bleeding, and I didn't want him to treat it. If I died by just a wound in the shoulder, I would be happy. Yet, I felt that wasn't the case. When I grew up, my wounds that I got were fairly easy to heal -- to an abnormal extent. I was sure it was probably because I was a demon and didn't know it...

I frowned at the thought, tensing at the pain in my shoulder and placing my hand on it. The pain was extremely sharp, but I could stand it some how. Maybe it was just because of the jewel shard...

The door behind me opened, and I turned to see Kanna. Her mirror that was usually there with her wasn't in her hands, but instead were replaced by what looked like bandages and gauze.

As she stepped toward me and sat down next to me, I shook my head and smiled. 

"Kanna, I don't need treatment. I'm fine." The pain worsened for a moment, but I didn't show it. Kanna just stared at me with her black eyes and removed my hand from the wound.

"Naraku said that it was to be done." She quietly voiced as she slipped down my kimono and exposed my hurt shoulder. It was a lot worse than I had thought. I thought that Sesshomaru just pierced me with his sword... what was it..? Tokijin... But it appeared that he had made a significantly sized gash.

It was then when I started to feel my head pound and spin. I was beginning to feel faint.

"You need to lie down while I bandage you," Kanna commented. I didn't question her as I went and laid on my other shoulder. Kanna moved my arm slowly and started cleaning the wound. I used this time to think a bit.

I wonder why Naraku wants Sesshomaru dead... I closed my eyes and winced. I knew that we were holding Rin in the back halls of the castle. She was probably really scared. I looked toward the floor,  then turned to Kanna ever so slightly. "Hey Kanna...?"

Her eyes shifted to me just slightly and then back to the wound, no expression on her face. I took that as a 'what?' and went on with my question.

"Why does Naraku want Sesshomaru so much?"

"That is his place to tell you." She bluntly stated. I frowned and turned back to my original position. 

Sesshomaru was powerful, I knew that much. And I know that Naraku has the power to absorb people... at least, that's what he said to me. So maybe he's wanting to kill Sesshomaru and absorb his powers? I sighed at the thought. I could have avoided becoming a bad person and just offed myself, rather than relying on someone else to do it for me. Then maybe--

My thoughts were interupted by a loud boom sound. I turned and saw that Kanna had begun walking away and that my wound was fully bandaged. As I got up, my dizziness came back. I took a deep breath and followed Kanna out of my chambers, ignoring my issues.

We made our way to Naraku's chambers, and as she opened the door, Naraku was right there staring at me.

"This is your chance, Kanoske." He began. "If you truly wish to die, go and fight Sesshomaru once again. Only then will you be able to die in the quickest way possible." Naraku walked away toward the back halls without looking back. I felt a tight pull on my stomach as I turned and walked toward the explosion from earlier.

To my surprise, Sesshomaru had broken the Miasma barrier around the castle and found his way to the front. I jumped a top one of the hut's roofs and stared down at him. He was looking in my direction before I was even there, as if he knew.