Chapter 35

A/N: I'm going to put another smut scene, and it's going to be more detailed and graphic <.<

_______

"A-Amanda?" Kevin said and my eyes widen. "Is it really you?" he asked and I nod. He comes closer to me, but I back off. "What's wrong Amanda? I'm not going to hurt you." he says.

"I-I can't believe that you're alive." I said in shock and he nods. He comes closer to me, and he attacks me with a hug. I soon started crying, and I hug him back.

"Please don't cry Amanda." he said. "You will never lose me, and I will always be by your side." he says.

"K-Kevin?" I said and he lets me go. "D-Did you read the note?" I asked him and he nods.

"Yes I did, but I'm not losing you again, and we are going to start a family together." he says. "I'm glad you killed that fucker, because he got what he deserved." he said and I smile.

"I'm afraid that our baby is gone." I said and his face is turning red. "He had stabbed me in my stomach, and I just snapped when he did that." I cried and fell to the floor.

"We'll start over, and I will protect you and our baby." he says, and he helps me off the floor.

"O-Okay." I said. He lifts my chin up, and we were both looking into each others eyes. "K-Kevin."

"Amanda." he whispers, and he smacked his lips onto mine. Our lips were in sync, and I melt into his kiss. He then lifts me up onto the counter, without breaking the kiss, and he starts grinding on me. A small moan escape my mouth, and he smiles pass the kiss. He then pulls back from the kiss, and we were both breathing heavily. "I want you Amanda." he whispers in my ear, and I bit my lip.

"And I want you Kevin." I whispered back and he chuckles.

*Smut Starts*

He starts taking off his shirt, and then the rest of his clothes. He was completely naked, and my face was getting hot. He then lifts my chin up, and there was a smile on his face. "Your turn to get undressed babe." he says and I nod. I start taking off my shirt, and then my shorts along with my underwear. Leaving me only in my bra. "Ready babe?" he asked and I nod. I get off the counter and got on my knees in front of him.

I took his member in my hand, and I started stroking him. He soon starts to moan, and I take him in my mouth. "A-Amanda." he stuttered and I giggled. He takes a fist full of my hair, and I start bobbing my head up and down. "Your mouth feels so good babe." he says. His tip starts hitting the back of my throat, and I started to gag a little. "B-Babe, I'm gunna c-cum." he said. I pick up the pace a little bit, and then- "Fuck!" he yells, and he cums inside of my mouth. It tasted bitter, but sweet. I drink every last drop, and take him out of my mouth.

I look up at Kevin, and his face was super red. "How did I do?" I asked him.

"Y-You did great." he says out of breath, and I smile. I get up from the floor, and he quickly turns me over to the counter, and he pushes himself in me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, and he chuckles. He starts to thrust in and out of me, and my tail started going nuts. "Kevin." I moaned. "S-So good."

"Should I go faster my dear?" he asked and I nod. "Was that a yes?" he said.

"Yes! Please go faster Kevin!" I screamed. He picks up the pace, and I started breathing heavily. "Mmm, fuck." Then out of no where. He hits my spot, and I scream at the top of my lungs. "Oh god yes! Right there Kevin!" I screamed.

He keeps hitting my spot over and over, and I started seeing white. "I'm gunna cum babe." he said.

"Please cum inside of me Kevin." I begged him. After a few more hard thrust from him. He finally cum inside of me, and I rest my head on the counter top. My ears were flat inside of my head, and my tail was still going crazy. Once we both catch our breaths. He finally pulls out of me, and we both got dressed.

*Smut Ends*

"Shall we head home?" he said and I nod. He kneels on his knee and I jump on his back. He then gets back up, and we head towards the door. Once we were at the door, he opens it and we head back home.

-Time Skip-

We finally made it home and it was dark already, because we had took our time walking. I was off Kevin's back on the half way here, because I didn't want him carrying me all the way. "Ready babe?" he says and I nod. He smiles and we head inside. The house was completely dark, and quiet.

"Where's everybody at?" I asked him.

"I don't know babe." he says. "Let's look around." he said and I nod. We went through the entire house, and nobody was here, not even Kelly was here.

"Where could they be Kevin?" I asked him and I started to cry.

"Don't cry babe." he said to me and he hugs me. "I'm sure they went somewhere, and they'll be back." My ears soon popped out from my head, and I hear laughter coming from the front door. Then I hear the door open, and soon closing. I hear a bunch a gasps behind me, so I look and see all the guys standing there. "What is it babe?" he asked and I point behind him. He turns around and he smiles.

"A-Amanda?" Kelly said and I cried even more. I run over to her, and we both hugged each other. "Amanda!" she yells and she starts crying.

"M-Mom." I whispered and she hugs me tight. "I'm home." I said.