Chapter 19

Amanda's Pov:

The necklace that I was wearing, was something that me and Ms.K we're working on, and that it won't let Mr.Greg find where I'm at. Me and Kevin we're at the park, and we're just relaxing on a beach near the playground. "This is really nice Kevin." I said to him.

"No problem." he says. "Hey Amanda?"

"Hm." I hummed. "What is it Kevin?" I asked.

"I know this might sound strange but. Have we met before?" he asked and just froze in place. "Because I have a feeling that I've met you before." he says.

"N-No. I-I don't believe w-we have." I stuttered. He just looks at me confused, but just shrugged it off. Then I heard some footsteps coming from behind us, and I knew who they were. I activated the necklace and just wait to see happens.

"What the fuck?" one of Mr.Greg's guards said. "This thing is going nuts, and we've lost her." he says.

"What are going to do now?" the other guard said. "We're so fucking screwed."

"Or we can do this." he says. I turn around and see that he pulls out a small whistle. I start freaking out and I move closer to Kevin.

"K-Kevin?" I said. He turns around and has a worried look on his face. "C-Can you t-take m-me home?" I asked him and he nods. We got up from the bench and we head to his car, but then I hear the whistle go off and I fell to the floor covering my ears. "F-Fuck!" I stuttered.

"Amanda!" Kevin yelled and helped me up from the floor. "Are you alright?" he asked and I shook me head. "Come on. I'm taking you to my house, so you can rest." he says.

"Hey!" I hear one of the guards yell. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked grabbing me from Kevin.

"Hey! Leave us alone!" Kevin yells at them and trys to get them away from me, but they push him to the floor. I began to loss it and started attack them. "Amanda stop!" Kevin yelled. I stopped and stepped back, and they were both unconcious. "A-Amanda?" I turn around and see that Kevin looked scared.

"I'm-I'm sorry Kevin, b-but I think y-you should go." I said to him, but comes closer to me and I stepped back. "K-Kevin. P-Please don't." I warned him. "I don't want you to get hurt...again." I said softly.

"Wh-What do you mean again?" he asked. I walked closer to him and grabbed his face. "A-Amanda? Wh-What are y-you doing?" he asked. I don't answer him, but I smacked my lips onto his and everything around us went black. He gasped and just froze in place, and I let go.

"Look around you Kevin, and you will know the truth." I said to him and he starts looking around.

Kevin's Pov:

My jaw dropped to the floor and I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. "What's going on?" I asked. "Amanda? What is all this?" I asked her.

"The truth." she says. "I'm showing you the truth Kevin, and how we really met." she said.

|Time Lapse|

I couldn't believe what I just saw, and the memories of that are coming back to me. "Amanda?" I said. She looks up at me and I see that she was crying. "I'm so sorry for what we did to you." I apologized.

She shook her head. "Don't be Kevin. It's not your fault, so don't blame yourself." she says getting up from the floor.

"But it is my-" she cuts me off.

"Stop Kevin. It's not your fault, and it's the creators fault and you know that." she says to me.

"I know, but-" she cuts me off again.

"No buts Kevin. Let's just go home. I'm really tired." she said and I nod. We head to my car and we both get in and head home. It only took us 20 minutes to get back and once I parked. Amanda just unbuckles her seatbelt and ran inside. I turned off the engine and unbuckled my seatbelt, and got out of the car and closed it. I ran inside and hear Ms.Kelly yelling for Amanda upstairs. "No! Leave me alone! I don't want to talk about it!" I hear Amanda yell.

I run upstairs and see Ms.Kelly in front of Amanda's door. "Ms.Kelly?" I said. She turns around and smiles at me. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"I don't know. She won't let me in her room, so I don't know what's going on." she says.

"I think I know." I said and she looks at me confused. "Can I talk to you downstairs?" I asked and she nods.

Amanda's Pov:

I was crying non-stop and I want all of this to go away, but I don't know what to do. The only thing that I can do is to harm myself, but I know I can't die. I'm Immortal. So I get up from the floor and head to my bathroom and locked the door, so that no one can get in. I looked inside the cabinet and found a clean shinning razor blade.

~Warning: Self Harming~

I grabbed the razor blade and sat down on the floor. My heart was beating really fast, so I took a deep breath and relaxed a little bit. I grabbed a small towel and I bit down on it, so they won't hear me scream. I hold up my arm and hold the blade against my skin. I took another deep breath and then begin sliding the blade across my arm. I wince in pain and I see blood flowing down my arm, so I stop for a little bit and started making another line on my arm. Blood was pouring out of my arm, and I felt like I was going to throw up and pass out on the floor. I let go of the blade and let it drop to the floor, but I wasn't done and I needed more pain. I grabbed the blade from the floor and started cutting myself on the other side of my arm, so that it can match my other arm.

"F-Fuck!" I yelled, but the sound was muffled. "God damnit!" I screamed. Then I hear knocking at my door. "Shit!" I said and got up from the floor. I went to the sink and washed the blade off, and put it back in the cabinet. I threw the towel in the bin, and I started washing my arms off with hot water. I groan in pain, but I had to wash the blood off.

"Amanda?! Is everything okay?!" Ms.K said sounding worried.

"Y-Yeah I'm-I'm fine." I stuttered. Then I hear my door room open, and then knocking on the bathroom door. "Fuck!" I whispered.

"Amanda? It's me. Are you okay?" Kevin asked.

"Yes! I'm fine! Just give me a minute!" I yelled through the door. I looked through the cabinet again and find the first-aid kit. I got some desinfected and put it on my cuts and then some bandages. I cleaned everything up and unlocked the bathroom door. Kevin was standing there with a worried look on his face. "What do you want Kevin?" I asked getting out of the restroom and heading towards my closet.

"Are you sure everything is okay?" he asked again and I nod. I took off my shirt and took out a black and red long sleeve shirt and put it on. I was begin careful with my cuts, so that Kevin or Ms.K won't see them. "Amanda?" I turn around and see Kevin inches away from my face.

"K-Kevin? What are yo-" I was cut off by him grabbing my face and then kissing me on my lips. I just stood there not doing anything, but then started kissing him back.