Chapter 11

A/N: I'm going to skip about a week or two depanding on how I feel :D plus this chapter is going to be in my pov only, anyways back to the story :) (it will also have violence with blood and gore. you have been warned)

________

Amanda's Pov: 

It's been about two weeks that The Creator had captured me, and has brought me back to this hell hole. All he did was keep giving me different types of shots and how they would really work, and I finally know what half animal or animals that I really am. He had me in cage where we get to fight different types of animals.

"Realse the wolves!" The Creator says. "Open her cage! Let the FUN begin!" all the guards were cheering and I was let out of my cage. They pushed me out of the cage and I fell on my stomach hard.

"Oof. Fucking hell." I said grabbing stomach. I hear snarls and I knew that they were the wovles. I look up and they were surroundind me. "Shit." I said to myself. "Well. Here goes nothing." I said to myself. I close my eyes and concentrate.

~WARNING: REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A STORY, SO THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF VIOLENCE WITH BLOOD AND GORE~

One of the wolves bit my leg and I screamed in pain. Blood started pouring from my leg and it hurt like a bitch. I started feeling angry and my vision was getting red. My teeth began to come out with my nails which are sharp. The rest of the wolves began to attack me, but I snapped and attacked them back. I threw them against the wall really hard that you can hear their bones crack. The last wolf ran towards me and was about to jump on me. The wolf jumped onto me, but I grabbed him by his collar and took both of my hands around his neck. I see the wolf struggle and I started laughing like a maniac. I then snapped it's neck and I saw his body go limp.

"Very good!" I hear The Creator. "Guards! Put her back in her cage!" he says.

"Yes Sir!" They said in sync. I put my head down and smile. Time to have some fun. "Alright Amanda. Go back to your cage. Now!" one of the guards says. Shoving me towards the cage. That's when I snapped. I jumped on his back and bit his neck. He was screaming in pain and blood was flowing down his neck. The taste was irony and metallic, but I can care less. I then ripped a chuck of his neck out and spit it out, and my mouth was covered in blood.

"Nurse! Sedate her!" he says to the nurse. "Yes Sir!" she says running towards me with a needle in her hand.

I look at her with my head tilt to the side, and started laughing out of control again. I spin around in circles and I see that my vision is coming back to normal. The nurse walks towards me and sticks the needle in my arm. I scream in pain and I punched her right in her face, and made her nose bleeding.

"You bitch!" she yells at me holding her nose. I kept laughing until I started to feel dizzy and then passing out on the floor.

~Next Morning~ 

I finally woke up for what seems like hours, but I look outside and see that it's morning. I looked around and see that I'm in a different cage than my other one. My other cage was a little smaller than the one right now. I get up from the floor and pop my back and it echoed through the cage. I hear the cage open and I turn around and The Creator standing there smiling.

"Good Morning Ms.Gonzales" he says.

"Fuck you." I said to him with my arms crossed.

He laughs. "Good to have you back. Guards. Handcuff her and bring her to the medical room." he says to his guards.

"Yes Sir!" they both said and they handcuff me. We follow The Creator to the medical room and his guards unhandcuff me and strapped me to the gurney.