Chapter 34

Kevin's Pov:

'Wake up Kevin.' A white figure said.

'Who are you?!" I asked, but it was disappearing.

'Please wake up Kevin.' The figure says and it was gone.

My eyes shot opened and I sat up, but I laid back down. I had pain in my stomach and in my arms, so I look down and see that I had a few IV's in my arms. "What the fuck?" I said, but my mouth was really dry. "Where am I?"

"Well I'm glad you're finally awake Mr.McFarlane." I look over and see a nurse in blue scrubs. "To answer your question. You're in the hospital." she says.

"What?!" I shout and sat up from the bed, but cringe in pain because of the IV's. "How did I get here?" I asked her.

"Your fiance called, and we send an ambulanceover to her house." she said. "That's when they found you and your friends covered in blood, and y'all were hurt pretty bad." she says.

"F-Fiance?" I said and she nods, and that's when it hit me. "Amanda!" I screamed and she tells me to calm down. "Where is she?!"

"We don't know, but when they got there. She wasn't there, so they think she was the one that did this to y'all." she says.

"She didn't do this, because there were a bunch of guys that came in our house and attacked us!" I yelled at her. "Wait? Where are the rest of my friends at?"

"Their in separate rooms, and they're also waking up." she said and I sigh.

-3 Days Later-

"Alright. You and your friends are free to go." Our doctor says and we nod. Kelly signs us out and we head out. We had to call the girls, and have them pick us up. They took about 10 minutes each to get here. "Jordan!" Monica shouts and runs into his arms. "I've been trying to call you, and I was worried about you." she cried. He hugs her and told her what had happened. "I'm glad you're all alright, but what about Amanda?" she asked.

"We don't know, but we hope she's okay." Aleks said and we nod. Me and Kelly rode with Monica and Jordan, Aleks with Eddie and Natalie, Steven and Ze with Sp00n and Ali. We get to the house, and I quickly get out of the car and head inside the house. "Kevin wait!" Monica said, but ignore her and bust the door wide open.

"Amanda!" I yelled for her, but no answer. I ran upstairs and check in her room, but she wasn't in there either. "Amanda!" I yelled again, and head back downstairs. I head into the living room and- "Nothing." I whispered and dropped to my knees. I put my hands on my face and I started crying.

"Kevin?" I take my hands out of my face, and look behind me. I see Kelly there with red puffy eyes, and she has something in her hand. "A-Amanda was here." she said and my eyes widen.

"How do you know?" I asked her, and she gave me a ring. The same ring that I proposed to her, and I cried even more. "Why would she leave this?"

"There's also a note that was left on top of the counter." she said and she hands me the note. I opened it up and started reading it.

Dear Kevin,

I am so sorry, and I blame myself for getting all of you hurt. I injected all of you with my blood, and it wil give you immortality. I hope. I also gave back the ring, because I want you to find someone else to love and to start a family with. You don't have to worry about Mr.G or the lab again, because I killed each and everyone of them. But before I killed him, he pulled out a knife and he stabbed me in my stomach, so I'm afraid that the baby is gone. I'm sorry Kevin, so please don't look for me, because I'm long gone after writing this letter. I love you Kevin, and you will always be in my heart. Goodbye, and take care.

Love, Amanda

"No. No. No!" I screamed and ripped the letter into pieces. "This can't be happening!" I get up from the floor and ran out the back door.

"Kevin! Where are you going?!" I hear Kelly, but ignore her and head towards the lab.

|Time Lapse|

I finally made it to the lab, and I see police tape surrounding it, but there wasn't no police officers. I decide to make my way inside, but when I made it to the enterance. There was blood all over the place, and body parts as well. I covered my mouth, and I tried my best to not throw up, but I failed. I dropped to the floor and started throwing up. "Ugh fuck." I said wiping my mouth.

I get up from the floor, and head inside. The place was covered in blood, from top to bottom. I keep walking more towards the back, until something stops me in my tracks. I see a man in a white doctor's coat, and I knew that it was him. I get closer and kneel in front of him. "I'm glad you're dead you mother fucker. You deserved to die, because I lost two of the people that I loved." I said. "Amanda, and our unborn child. Let your soul burn in hell."

Then I hear shuffling in front of me, so I look up and see a shadow. It quickly disappears, and I decide to follow it. It keeps running away from me, but I keep following it, and it stops in the kitchen. "Okay. Come on out." I said while out of breath. "I know you're in here, so don't try and run away from me."

I see hands coming up onto the counter, and they stand up. My eyes widen, and I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. "A-Amanda?"