Chapter 25

Kevin's Pov:

"How you been?" I asked her and I hear her giggle. Amanda gets up from the couch and runs upstairs. "Hang on a minute mom." I put the call on hold and head upstairs. I go in Amanda's room, but she wasn't in there. Then I hear crying from her bathroom, so I get closer and put my ear against the door "Amanda?" I tried opening the door, but it was lock. "Amanda. Please open this door." I begged her.

I hear shuffling and the door swung open. Amanda's eyes were puffy red, and she came out of the bathroom. "Amanda? What's wrong?" I asked her and hugged her. She was about to say something, but there was a knock at the door. "I'll go answer it." I said and let her go. I made my way downstairs and head towards the door. I look through the window and it's- "Mom?"

I open the door and got attack by a hug from my mom. "H-Hi mom." I said and she lets me go.

"Surprise!" she shouts and I chuckle. "Happy to see me?" she asked and I nod.

"Kevin. Who's at the d-" I look up and see Amanda. "Oh. Um."

"Oh, and who might you be?" my mom asked her and then she gasped. "I-I know you." she says.

"Y-You do?" Amanda asked. "B-But I don't kn-know you."

"You're the girl that was on TV a while back, and you killed all those Tigers." she said suprised. "Get out, or I'll call the police!" she yells at Amanda, and she runs upstairs crying.

"Mom stop!" I yelled back and she looks at me confused. "You can't call the police!" I said.

"Why not?!" she asked me. "She doesn't belong here!" she yelled at me.

"Yes she does!" I yelled back at her. "She's my fiance, and if you don't like that. You can leave!" I said to her pointing to the door. Her jaw dropped to the floor and took out her phone, and she started dialing a number.

She puts the phone against her ear, and waited. "Yes ma'am. I like to speak with the government." I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. I see a smirk on her face and I ran upstairs to Amanda's room. "It's to late now Kevin! They're on their way!" I yells from downstairs. I ignore her and ran inside Amanda's room and locked it.

"Amanda. We have a problem." I said, but there was silence in the room. I look up and see that Amanda wasn't there. I panic and looked everywhere for her, but she's gone. "Amanda!" I shout and broke down crying.

Amanda's Pov:

"Amanda!" I hear Kevin yell from a distance, and he starts crying. Then I hear police sirens, and a lot of yelling. "What the fuck is going on here?!" I hear Kelly. I then hear footsteps behind me, but I knew who it was.

"So? You didn't listen to my warnings." Mr.Greg says.

"Fuck you and your damn warnings." I spit back at him and he just laughs. I stare down at my ring, and I start playing with it. "I'm sorry Kevin." I whispered to myself.

"He proposed to you?" he asked and I nod. "Well then. Congrats to the both of you, but you know what will happen now right?" he says and I shook my head.

"Get out of my house!" I hear Kelly scream. "How dare you call them here!" she yells.

"I'm going back, and if you want to hunt or chase me down. Go for it, because I can careless what you do." I agrue with him and head back to the house.

"Wait!" he says and I stop. "Before you go. I have something to give you." I look back at him and he takes out a package. I look at him confused and he gives it to me.

"What's this?" I asked him and he walks off. "Thanks!" I thanked him and went back to the house. Once I head back, I can still hear yelling. "Get out mom! I don't want you coming here again!" Kevin screams at her.

"How dare you say that to me?!" she screams back at him, and I hear a slap. I ran inside and they look up and see me. "Oh look. The freak is here." I felt my blood boil and she just laughs, so I got in her face.

"Yeah I'm a freak, and so what?" I asked her. "If you don't like it. You can leave this house like my mom said." I told her and she just scoffs, and without warning she just slaps me across the face.

"Mom!" Kevin yells at her. I sort of lost it and started attacking her to the ground. "Amanda!"