Chapter 27

"Amanda! Wake up!" Mr.Greg shouts through the door. "Breakfast is ready, and I need you in about an hour!" he says and I hear him walk away. I get up from the bed and streatched while popping my back and neck. I go towards the closet and picked out an outfit, and I went towards the bathroom. I lock the door and start the shower, and I begin to take off my clothes I head inside the shower and started washing myself off.

~After Shower~

I got dressed and got out of the bathroom. Then I hear an alarm go off and I ran out of the room. People were running all over the place, but I just stay calm and closed my eyes. I listen very closely to what's going on, and then I hear...them. My eyes shot open and I ran towards the front entrance. Once I got close enough, I stop dead in my tracks and I popped my head out around the corner. "Where is she?!" Kevin yells, asking one of the guards where I am. "If you don't tell me where she is, I won't hesitate to rip your head off!" he screams.

"What's going on in here?!" Mr.Greg shouts and realizes who he sees. "Oh." he says. "Everyone! Please calm down and turn off the alarm!" he shouts and everyone calms down, and they turn off the alarm. "So? May I ask why y'all are here?" he asked them and Kevin gets in his face.

"Where is Amanda?!" he asked. "I know she's here!" I gasp, but then covered my mouth. "What was that?" he looks over to my direction, but I ran back to the room.

"Shit shit shit." I said. "I've got to change into something else, so that way they won't know it's me." I said to myself. I ran towards the closet and tried to find something else to wear. I picked out some black skinny jeans with some red Vans, and a black t-shirt that had red designs on it. I quickly took off the clothes that I had on, and changed into the ones that I picked out. Then I picked out a simple black beanie and some sunglasses. I flatten my ears down and put my beanie on, and I stuff my tail inside my jeans, then I put on the sunglasses. "Fuck dude." I said. "Well, that has to do for now until they leave." I grabbed a camo backpack that was inside the closet, and I started putting some extra clothes in there with some toiletries.

Once I'm done packing, I head towards the kitchen and put some snacks in the backpack as well. I grabbed a few chips, candy bars, cookies, 5 water bottles and 3 sodas, and some energy bars. Once I finished putting the snacks in there, I head out of the kitchen and made my way towards the front. I keep hearing someone yelling and then crying, but I ignore it and tried to walk pass them. I made my way to the front, but I stop dead in my tracks. I put the backpack over my shoulders and took a deep breath. "You can do this, just walk pass them and don't get caught." I said to myself. "Okay. Here I go." I said and started walking towards the door with my head down.

"Hey." a familiar voice said and I stopped. "Who are you?" James asked and I look up. Mr.Greg knew it was me and he waves. "Hello? Earth to stranger." he says waving his hand.

"Извините, но я не говорю по-английски(Sorry, but I don't speak English)." I said in Russian and he looks at me weird.

"James?" Aleks said and James looks at him. "She said she doesn't speak English." he says.

"Do you think you can talk to her?" James asked him and he nods. Fuck. "Okay. Ask away." he says.

Aleks comes walking towards me and he smiles. "Привет. Можете ли вы сказать мне свое имя?(Hi. Can you tell me your name?)" he asked.

"Эшли(Ashley)." I lied and he nods. He then looks back at James.

"What did she say her name was?" Kevin asked him.

"Ashley." he said and they nod. He looks back at me and holds out his hand. "Спасибо Эшли(Thank You Ashley)." he thanked me and I shook his hand. He then pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear. "I know it's you Amanda." he says. "Please come back home."

"Мне очень жаль(I'm sorry)." I said and he lets me go. I walk towards Kevin and look into his eyes. "Я люблю тебя Кевин(I love you Kevin)." I said and kissed him. I pull back and he looks suprised, and I point to Aleks. We look at Aleks and he nods. I ran towards him and gave him a hug. "Please tell him for me Aleks." I whispered to him and he nods. I let him go and I look back at the guys, and wave them a goodbye.

I made my way to the door and opened it. "What did she say Aleks?" Kevin asked him and I stop. "Aleks?"

"I love you, Kevin." he says to Kevin. Once he says it, I closed the door and started running into the forest. "Amanda!" I hear Kevin yell from a distance, but I keep running.

|Time Lapse|

I came back to the house and grabbed a few more things, and put it in another backpack that I had. Then I ran downstairs into the kitchen, and packed a few more snacks and drinks in there. All of a sudden, I hear the front door open and I go see who it was. "Kevin! I'm here and it's time to go!"

My eyes widen, and I knew who it was. She then comes into the kitchen and stops in her track. "Who are you, and what are you doing in here?" she asked me. "You better get out of this house or I'm going to call the cops!" she yells at me.

"Okay hold on." I said. "You can't tell me what to fucking do!" I yell at her. "I fucking live here, and what gave you the right to come in here and say that shit to me!" I screamed in her face and she backs off. My ears perk up and I hear footsteps coming from the back. "Shit." I whispered.

"Wait a minute." she says and I look at her. "You're the freak that Kevin was going to marry." she said and took out her phone. I grabbed her phone and threw it against a wall, and it smashed into pieces. Soon, I hear the back door and I ran towards the stairs, but I bumped into something or someone. "Damn dude." I said and I look up. No. I see Kevin and the guys staring at me. "A-Amanda?" he says and I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I hear him running up the stairs, but I closed my door and locked it.

Then there was knocking on my door. "Amanda?! Please open this door!" Kevin begged. "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, and I've changed my mind!" he says. I open the window, but before I jumped. I grabbed my other cell phone from under my bed, and then threw my stuff down. I go back to my door and unlocked it, and then I jumped out of the window. I grabbed my stuff and ran back into the forest. "Amanda!" Kevin shouts, but I keep running.

I'm sorry Kevin.