Chapter 16

Amanda's Pov:

The look on their faces were priceless, but the creator already knows about this. I laughed and I was trying to help Kevin up from the floor, but he just pushed my hand away. I just shrugged and walked around the guys in complete circles. They just looked at me and just mumbled this to themselves. My vision was going back to normal along with my teeth and nails.

"Amanda." The Creator said. "Time for your meds." he says.

I just laugh and crossed my arms. "What makes you think that I'm going to take those meds." i said to him.

"Because, you don't want me to hurt your friends would you?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really? Well, go ahead, see if I care." I said doing a hand stand. "Besides, I don't think they care about me anymore. Since you drugged them like you did to my other friends a few years ago!" I yelled at him.

"Hey!" James says coming over to me, but I got back on my feet and jumped on the balcony. "Get the fuck back down here!" he yells.

"Oh James. I think I like you more than Kevin now." I laughed. I see the look on Kevin's face and he looks super pissed. "I think you should be my new boyfriend." I said.

"N-No. St-Stop!" Kevin shouts and his face was turning red. "You're...you're m-my girlfriend!" he says.

"Not anymore! Because the Kevin I know always cared about me and said that he loved me!" I cried.

"B-But I do l-love you." he says in a soft tone.

"Shit!" The Creator says. "Boys! Grab him!" he said. I see them grab Kevin, but I just sit there and watch them.

"No! Let me go! Amanda!" he screams. "I love you and I always will!" he starts crying.

I see him crying and my heart just sank, but I knew I can't risk it. They drag him out of the arena and I'm just left in here alone, but I see James come back. He still had his gun in his hand, and he points it at me. I smile and jump down and went face to face with James.

"Hello James." I smirked. "Watcha doin'?" I asked climbing on his back.

"Get the fuck off of me!" he yells at me. I get off and grabbed his face and I smacked my lips onto his. He was about to hit me, but he starts melting into it. I pull back and smile, but he grabs me again and kisses me again.

"What the fuck James?!" We both turn around and we see Sly. "Why the fuck are you kissing her?!" he says coming towards us with his gun.

I get off of James and ran to Sly and kissed him on his lips, and he melts into it as well. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. We pull back for air and then James grabbed me from Sly and started kissing me again. We hear the door open and I go back on top of the balcony. The rest of the guys come back, including Kevin but I sense he wasn't the same anymore.

"What's going on in here?" Kevin asked with his arms crossed. "Why are y'alls guys faces red?" he says.

"Well we um...um." Was all James could say.

"Amanda kissed us and tried to seduce us." Sly helf lied.

My mouth dropped to the floor and I was shock on what he just said. I leaned over the balcony and fell to the floor. "Ow fuck." I said getting up from the floor and dusted myself off. I get grabbed from behind and got pushed on the floor. "Shit. What the fuck dude?!" I said.

"Why are you trying to seduce them?!" Kevin yells and then kicking me in the stomach.

"F-Fuck!" I yelled. "I kissed them so what, but I didn't even try to seduce them!" I said holding my stomach and started coughing up blood. Nick and Seamus picked me back up from the floor, and started dragging me out of the arena. They took me to an empty room and it only had a queen size bed in it. "What the fuck is this?" I asked, but they just shoved me on the bed.

"Time to have some fun." Seamus said, and they started taking off their clothes. 'No. They can't do this to me. They're my friends!' I thought to myself.

"N-No! Y-You can't d-do this t-to m-me!" I shout. Nick grabs me by the throat and started choking me. "N-Nick. P-Please stop!" I begged.

Then out of nowhere Nick starts kissing me and try's to take off my clothes, but I was wiggling around so he won't take them off. He threw me on the bed and started getting closer to me. I started shaking and I was about to pass out, but I was trying so hard to have my eyes open. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and I see that Seamus had stuck a needle in my arm. I pushed him and Nick off the floor and ran out the door and back to the arena, but I felt myself getting really weak. I go into a dark corner and curl up in a ball and started crying.

"Oh Amanda! Where are you?" Seamus sings. "Come out, come out! Wherever you are?" He says.

I knew I had to do something about this, but I can't risk hurting them or...killing them. I got up from the floor and went in the middle of the arena. Once they saw me they came to me and surrounded me. I took a deep breath and begin to attack them. One by one they started falling, but I just knocked them unconcious. Now it was just me and Kevin and The Creator, who's by the door and he's just standing there and watching us. This feels really familiar to me, and I couldn't understand what it was, but I just shook it off for now.

"So? This is how it is then?" I said out of breath.

"I guess it is, but I just want to tell you one thing." Kevin says holding a sword.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Why did you do it?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked still out of breath.

I see him grip his sword with both hands. "Why did you run away from us at the office that day?" he says.

I felt myself crying, but I knew I had to tell them. "I ran away because...because I knew that they wouldn't keep me their to be safe, so I just ran out." I started. "That was the only way, because I wanted you guys to be safe and not get caught by him." I said pointing to the creator. "I knew I made a mistake but, I just wanted y'all safe and just to forget about me." I finished.

Kevin laughs and then I felt this sharp pain in my stomach. I look down and see that he had stabbed me with his sword. Then he shoves me to the ground and I hit my head hard on the pavement. "Why?" he says. "Why did you do this to us Amanda?" he said walking towards me. "You did this to us Amanda!" he shouts. My eyes shoot open and I knew what those words mean. They came from my dream that I had about a year ago, and I guess my dream was coming true, but I'm going to change it.

"K-Kevin. I l-love you w-with all m-my heart, and there's n-nothing in this w-world that will stop that." I stuttered. "I want t-to spend the r-rest of my l-life with y-you." I said walking towards him. He starts backing off until he hits the wall and the creator or should I say Mr.Greg leaves the room. "I'm sorry Kevin." I said and I attacked him.