Chapter 15

Kevin's Pov:

"No. I-It can't be?" I said softly. We all looked and watch Amanda fall to the ground. I just wanted to run to her and hold her in my arms, but if we blew our cover, everything will go wrong.

"Kevin?" I turn around and see Aleks. He eyes were puffy red and tears were flowing down his cheeks. "Come on. We gotta go." He says and I nod.

We were on our way out of the building until we got stopped by some guards. "Where are you guys going?" One of the guards asked.

"To the restroom." Aleks lied.

"I'm sorry guys, but you can't leave." He says with a smirk on his face.

"And why can't we leave?" I asked sounding pissed.

They look at each other and laughed. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and blacked out. The last thing I heard was Aleks yelling my name.

~Time Skip~

"Ahh!" I jolted up and I had forgot that I had a sharp pain on the back of my head. I hold my head and I felt something sticky. I bring my hand down and I saw...blood?

"Fuck." I said. I took off my shirt and hold it against my head, so it would stop the bleeding. I look around and see that I'm in a cage. I got up from the floor and went to the front of the cage. "Where the fuck am I?" I asked myself.

"Good morning Mr.McFarlane." I turn around and see...him. He had an evil smirk on his face and had a clipboard in his hand. "I'm glad that you're awake, and just in time to." he said.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I asked. "Where are are my friends?!" I yelled at him.

He laughs. "Oh don't worry Kevin. They're in a holding cell, and they are safe." he says.

"Ahh!" I heard the screaming again. "Let me go!" someone shouted.

"I guess she's awake now. She shouldn't of fainted, when Ms.Kelly stabbed her." he says. "Excuse me one moment. I'm going to go check on her really quick." he says.

"A-Amanda?" I said in shock. I heard him laugh.

"Yes Kevin. It is Amanda." he says walking away.

'She's alive?' 

Amanda's Pov: 

I had woken up to the sound of people talking. I opened my eyes and see that people are all around me, and observing me. I tried go get up, but there wa something stuck on my arm.

"Ahh!" I screamed. People jumped back and gasping. I was struggling to get out of this, but the nurses were holding me down, and were trying to calm me down.

"Ms.Gonzales! Calm down!" one of the nurses said.

I closed my eyes and ball up my fists and screamed at the top of my lungs. "Ahh! Let me go!" I screamed at them.

"Enough!" we all look up and see the creator standing there at the door way. "Let her go, and take her back to the arena!" he yells to them.

"Yes sir." his nurses said. They let me go and the guards took me back to the arena, which was still covered in blood and body parts everywhere. They threw me on the floor and I hit my head on the pavement.

"Shit!" I said holding my head. I get up from the floor and poppe my back. Then out of no where, I started to throw up all over the floor. "Fuck." I said. "I feel like shit."

Then I felt someone kick me in my stomach. I fell to my side and was holding my stomach. I look up and see...J-James? His eyes were blood shot red and I knew that the creator had done something to him. I tried to get up, but James had kicked me again and that time even harder. James then grabbed my hair and pulled me up to his face.

"J-James. Pl-Please stop." I begged him. I see him smile and he threw me back on the floor. "Ugh...sh-shit." I stuttered.

"Get up you bitch!" James said. "Don't make me get the guys out here!" he says. I turn around and looked at him. I quickly got up from the floor and dust myself off.

"James stop please!" I yelled at him. "You don't have to do this! This isn't you!" I said tears flowing down my face.

He started laughing. "Sorry, but I don't care what you want." he says. He picked up is hand and snapped his fingers. "Let's have fun shall we?" he says. I see the cages open and comes out...No.

"No. No! Please don't!" I said. "Guys please don't!" I screamed dropping to my knees. They all surrounded me and were laughing.

"Oh boys." The Creator said. We look at him and he has cases full of weapons. "Have fun with these." he says and leaves.

"Oh...we will." Seamus says getting a shotgun and putting in some ammo. "Let's have some fun." he says. They finished getting their weapons and they walked towards me. I get up from the floor and jumped on the wall, so they won't try to hold me down. 

"Get back down here!" Aleks shouts pointing the gun at me. I started to cry and I know what I had to do, because this happened to me before. "That's it!" he says and shoots his gun and the bullet hits me in the shoulder.

"Ow fuck." I said holding my shoulder. I was trying to keep my balance, but I had lost my grip and fell on my back. "F-Fuck!" I screamed. I felt someone grab my legs and pinned them down, also my arms. "Stop! Please!" I shout.

"Shut up!" Nick says and slapping me across the face. They started ripping my clothes off and I was left half naked. "Flip her over." Nick says. Sly had me flipped over and I was laying on my stomach, touching the cold floor.

~Time Skip~ 

"N-No m-more p-please." I begged. The guys kept stabbing me and shooting me, and I was about to pass out and throw up again.

"Alright. That's enough boys." The Creator said walking in the arena. "Pick her up." he says. James and Nick had picked me up from the floor. "Now. Time for your meds." he says.

"Go f-fuck yourself." I said. "I'd rather fucking die! So you can forget about those fucking pills!" I screamed at him.

"Stop!" I look up and see... "K-Kevin?" he had a smirk on his face. I broke down crying and threw up on the floor. They let me go and I fell on my own vomit, but I felt rage inside of me and I begin to change. "You will pay for what you have done." I said, but my voice was different. "I will break you limb from limb, and make sure you won't walk on this earth again." I said.

My ears perked up and my tail began to move back and fourth rapidly. My teeth also came out along with my nails, which were both really, really sharp. My vision began to blur, but I can still see and I got up from the floor. I started laughing and scratched everybody in their faces, and I jumped on the balcony.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" Kevin said holding his cheek. "That's it! I will fucking kill you!" he yells. My eyes widen and I started laughing even more while crying.

"Oh Kevin." I said. "You can't kill me, and do you want to know why?" I giggled.

"Tell me!" he said. I jumped off the balcony doing a backflip and landed in front of Kevin. He falls back and I kneel in front of him.

"I'm Immortal." I said.