Chapter 23

Amanda's Pov:

I woke up to the smell of food from the kitchen, so I got up from my bed and stretched. I went to my closet and picked out a long sleeve shirt and put it on. I also grabbed some shorts and put them on, so the guys won't stare at me again. My neck started burning, so I grabbed the cream that one of the nurses gave me and put it on my neck. Then out of nowhere I started bleeding from my nose, and I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a wet towel, and put pressure to my nose. Once my nose stopped bleeding, I put the towel in the hamper and I made my way downstairs. I went to the fridge and grabbed an apple and a bottle of water, and I head back upstairs.

"Amanda?" I turn around and see Kevin looking at me. "Do you want some breakfast?" he asked me and I shook my head. "Are you sure?" I nod and head to my room.

I closed and locked my door behind me. I set my apple and water bottle down on the night stand, and I lay back down on my bed. I was about to fall back asleep, but there was a knock at my door. "Who is it?!" I asked.

"It's me." Kevin says. I got up from my bed and opened the door. "Hey. Can I come in?" he asked and I move aside. "Thanks." I nod and sat back on my bed, and I started eating my apple. He sat next to me, but I moved away from him. "What's wrong Amanda?" he asked me. I finished my apple and I threw it in the trash. I get up from my bed and head downstairs, and then I hear Kevin behind me. "Amanda!" Kevin yelled and I covered my ears. I went to the living to see the guys there and they looked at me, but I ignore them and head outside. Once I was outside, I jumped onto the roof and laid down. I then hear the back door open and then closing.

"Amanda Gonzales!" Ms.Kelly shouts and I sit up. "You better come out right now!" she yells and I got up and jumped down.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked her and I made her jump. "Because I really don't want to talk." I said to her. Then the back door opened again and I turn around to see Kevin looking worried. "I'm going to go get ready." I said and head back inside. I pass by the guys and head up to my room. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and head to the bathroom. I set my clothes on top of the sink and then took off my own clothes. "I really need to cut my hair." I said to myself. I open the cabinet and took out a pair of blue scissors, and set them on top of my clothes.

I turn on the shower and wait until it was the right tempature, and then I get in and started cleaning myself. I was about half way done, until I hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?!" I shout, but no one answered. I hear the door open and then closing. I pull back the curtain and see that it was Kevin, and he started taking off his clothes. My jaw dropped to the floor and my heart started pounding really fast. I close the curtain and faced the shower head, and I felt my face heating up. I then hear the curtain open and then closing.

"Hey." Kevin says and then hugs me. "Can you please tell me why you were ignoring me?" he asked me. "Amanda?"

"I um...don't want to talk about it." I said and he turns me around. "Please Kevin. I don't want to talk about it right now."

"What's with the scissors then?" he asked me. "You're not planning on cutting yourself again?!" he raised his voice at me.

"What? No!" I say. "I was going to cut my hair, because it's getting long already." I said and he lets me go. He then gets out of the shower and I just slide down on the floor facing the front. I was about to cry, but I hear the curtain pull back again. I just stayed there not moving.

"Amanda?" Kevin said. "Why are you on the floor?" he asked and I just get up and finshed washing myself really fast and turned off the shower. I got out and grabbed a towel, and I dried myself off. I started getting dressed, but Kevin stops me.

"Stop Kevin. I want to get dressed, and then go to bed." I said to him and he lets me go. Once I finished getting dressed. I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my hair, but Kevin stops me again. "What is it now Kevin?" I asked him and he takes the scissors away from me. "Give those back to me Kevin. I want to cut my hair."

He shook his head. "I'm going to get someone to cut your hair." he says. "And she's coming right now."

"What? Does she know about me yet?" I asked him and he nods. "What's her name?"

"Just come down to the living room." he says and I nod. We both leave the bathroom and head downstairs, but I stop half way down the stairs. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"There's one than more person that came here." I said and he nods. "I can count about 5 girls." he laughs and drags me downstairs. We head to the living room, and I see about five girls standing there.

"Guys?" Kevin said and they all look up. "Girls. This is Amanda." he says to them. Their jaws dropped to the floor, and they came over to us and hugged me.