Chapter 1

Amanda's Pov:

Today was my daily check up, but it's going to be more than just a check up. I was going to make my escape. The guards finally came to my cage and unlocked it. They let me out and tried to handcuff me, but I punched one of them in the face and he started bleeding from his nose. The other guard tried to grab me, but I crawled under him and attacked him until he was unconcious. The alarm goes off and I started running towards the stairs leading to the top of the building. I reach the top of the building and I look over the edges to see if there was anyway down, and all I see was a small pond.

"Well here goes nothing." I say to myself. I was about to jump but I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around and see security guards. I smiled and walked off the ledge. I hit the pond really hard but I knew I had to keep going, so I got out and started running as fast as I can. I can hear the guards running after me, but after a few more miles I didn't hear them anymore.

"I...I did it. I escaped." I said. I started walking out of the forest and headed towards the buildings ahead. Then something stopped me in my tracks. I closed my eyes and then I heard shouting coming towards me. I open my eyes and started running again. I came up to a building but the footsteps were getting closer. "Shit!" I shouted quitely. I see a fence and I ran towards it, but when I jumped over it I cut myself. "Fuck! God damnit!" I whispered.

It was quiet and I didn't hear those footsteps anymore. I signed and I laid down on the cold floor and feel asleep instantly. What can I say? Running can get you tired really quick.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to the sound of laughter. I got up and sticked my head out through the bushes and see where it's coming from. I see two guys sitting outside by the pool and talking. One guy had short black hair with brown eyes, and he was half asian with tan skin. The other guy had short brown hair with brown eyes, and had a slight tan.

"So Steven? How long are you going to be here?" the guy with black hair said. 'Wow he has a deep voice.' I thought to myself.

"About 2 weeks and then I go back home. I wish I can stay here Kevin." the guy said who I believe is Steven.

"I know me to Steven, but you do have to go home." Kevin said.

They continue to talk and all of a sudden my legs gave in. "Oof." I fell on my stomach and then it went quite. "Who's there?" I believe Kevin said. I got up quitely and poked my head out of the bushes. They both gave me a weird look and came towards me. I was scared and I put my head back in the bushes.

"Hey. Wait." he says. "What are you doing in my back yard and hiding?" he asked. I stayed quite because I didn't want to tell them about me, and I'm afraid that they will take me back to that hell hole. "Come out or I'll call the police." Steven says.

My eyes widen and I gave in."P-Please don't! I don't wanna g-go back!" I asked. They both sign and told me to come out. I sign and came out. They both looked at me and there mouths were wide open. "Are you a cos player?" Steven said.

"Cos Player? What is that?" I asked. They both looked at me with a confused look.

"It's when a person dresses into their favorite character of video game or an anime series." Kevin said. Kevin came to me and pulled on my ears. I yelped and rubbed my ears. "Oh my god! They're real!" Kevin shouted.

I nod and I started to cry. I brought my knees to my face and cried. "Go ahead! Call the police! So that they can do more experiments on me!" I yelled with tears flowing down my face.

"Experiments?" Steven said. I nod. "Yes. They do experiments on us to check our abilities and see how much damage we do to other animals." I said.

"There are others like you?" They asked.

"Yes, but some of them get killed and some of them were my friends." I say starting to cry more.

"Well. We will make sure that doesn't happen to you ever again. Right Steven?" he says.

"Of course! No one should be treated like that!" Steven says. I look up smiled and stopped crying. I get up and wiped the tears from my face.

"Thank you guys so much. That really means alot." I say thanking them. They both gave me a hug and they took me inside with them. Before I got inside I started to get dizzy and then I passed out on the floor.

__________________________

This is my second story :} tell me what yall guys think :) Enjoy!

\(^-^)/

-xXMsNinjaXx-