Chapter 10

Amanda's Pov: 

I was just sitting on the floor and the guys weren't saying anything. I knew it was going to be bad, and if they want to throw me out that's fine with them. I close my eyes and relaxed. My ears popped up and I listen on what's around me. The guys are still quite, but Kevin, Aleks, James and Sly went to an empty office and were talking.

"What happens if one of them calls the cops?" Sly asked sounding worried.

"I don't know, but if they do. I'm willing to take her somewhere so that she can be safe." Kevin says.

"We'll come with you." Aleks said.

"No. I don't  want none of you going." Kevin said. I heard someone get up and started walking towards the guys.

"But Kevin we-" James is cut off.

"Hey guys?" Ze said.

"Ze? What is it?" Sly asked.

"Jordan wants to talk to you." he says and then leaving the room.

"Well we better go and see what he wants." Aleks says and they left the room.

I still had my eyes closed, but I opened them. I see Jordan staring at me and I put my head down. I heard the guys come in and I was about to cry.

"What do you need Jordan?" James said. I heard Jordan walk up to me and stopped.

"I'm sorry but-" he stops and took a deep breathe. I was about to cry, but I was holding back the tears. My body begin to shake and my breathing was getting heavy. "We can't keep her here, but we are willing to help her." he says. 

My vision was beginning to blur, and I felt tears flowing down my face. I stand up grabbed my beanie and put in on. I also stuck my tail back into my shorts. I didn't bother putting back on my pants. The guys were staring at me and I felt someone grab my arm but I shook it off and ran out the door that lead to the balcony.

"Amanda!" Kevin yells but I ignore him and climb the ledge. "Amanda! Stop!" he yells again but I jump off the balcony. I land on my feet perfectly and looked back and seeing the guys there. Kevin ran back inside and the rest of the guys as well. I soon hear foot steps coming from inside. The guys ran outside and saw me and ran after me.

I ran again towards the street, but a van pulled up in front of me and I stopped in my tracks. The door opens and I couldn't believe what I'm seeing.

"Hello Amanda." The Creator said. No! "Grab her boys!" he said and his guards got out of the van and grabbed me.

"Nooo! Let me go!" I screamed. "Kevin!" I yelled to Kevin.

"Amanda!" he yelled running towards me.

"Hurry up!" The Creator yells. The guards tied me up and put me in the van. "Drive!" he says to the driver. I scream in pain and I started feeling dizzy. "Welcome home Amanda." he laughs and I passed out. 'I'm sorry Kevin.' 

Kevin's Pov: 

"Amanda!" I yell but I was to late. The van drove off pretty fast and left me there in the middle of the street. I fell to my knees and started breaking down. "Why?!" I screamed.

"Kevin!" I heard Aleks. "Come on. Let's get inside." he says trying to pick me up, but I don't let him. "Kevin stop!" he says trying to take me inside.

"No! I have to go save her! Let me go!" I kept screaming and tried getting out of his grasped, but it's no use.

"And we will! You just have to calm down!" he's right. If I want to save her I have to be calm. So I calmed myself down and went inside with him and back up to the office. We went inside and I get attacked by Sly.

"Kevin are you okay? What happened? Where's Amanda?" he asked.

"They...They took her, and I was too late to save her." I said dropping to the floor and started crying.

"Oh my gosh! We have to do something!" Sly says.

"What are we going to do?" Jordan said. "Besides, we don't know where they went." he says.

"Wait!" I said getting up. "She said that she escaped and came to my house." I say.

"Ok. And do you know what direction she came from?" Jordan said.

"She said something about the forest that's behind the house." I said. That's when it hit me. Not really but. Anyways. "That's it!" I said.

"What? What's it?!" Sly asked.

"She said that there was a lab in the deep part of the forest, and I bet she's going there right now!" I said.

"Ok, but we can't just go yet though. We got to have a plan first. Then we can go rescue her." Jordan says. We all nod and start planning for her rescue.

"We'll get her back Kevin. I know we will." Nick (Sp00n) said.

I nod. "Thank you guys." I said and they happily nod. 'Don't worry Amanda. We are coming to get you and bring you home safe. I promise. Even if it kills me.'