Chapter 9

A/N: Hey. How's it going? :D lol anyways. I'm just going to skip ahead about a month. Why? Because I can >_< ok talk to you guys later :) (this may or may not be a short chapter).

_______

Amanda's Pov: 

Today I was going to meet the rest of the guys, but Kevin wanted to do something before we leave. It was winter and it was freezing outside, but I didn't have a jacket. I was wearing a pair of jeans with my Vans, and just a regular t-shirt that had skulls on them. I'm also wearing my black and red beanie, because the rest of the guys don't know that I'm a Hybrid yet.

"Kevin!" I whined. "What's taking you so long?!" I asked. I hear him coming down the stairs, and putting on his jacket.

"Sorry babe." he says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I had to do something on the computer." he said grabbing his keys from the counter.

I nod. "Come on let's go. I wanna meet the guys." I said grabbing his arm and dragging him out the door.

"Wait." he said. "How come you don't have a jacket?" he asked.

"I never bought one remember." I said."Besides. I really don't need a jacket, because my body can just get warm and I don't get cold." I say.

"At least take a blanket." he says going back upstairs and getting a blanket. He comes back down with the blanket and wraps it around me. "There. Now we can go." he says grabbing my hand and head towards the door. He locks it and we walked to the car. I get in the passanger seat while he sits in the driver's seat.

~1 Drive Later~ 

We pull up to a building that looked like an office. Kevin parks the car and turns off the engine. We both get out and Kevin locks the car, and we headed inside. We take the elevator and go up to the floor that the guys were at. We got to the floor and got out, and head to their office.

"Kevin?" I said.

"Hm." he hummed looking down at me.

"What if they don't like me?" I said hiding behind him. He turns around and hugs me.

"They won't hate you. I promise." he said letting me go. He lifts my chin and leans towards me and kissed me. I smile pass the kiss and kiss back. He pulls back and I pout. He laughs and kisses my pout. "Come on. Let's go meet the rest of the guys." he says and I nod.

We go to the room that their supose to be in and Kevin knocked on the door. I heard someone running to the door and I hide behind Kevin. The door swings open and I see a guy standing there smiling. He was wearing some blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt with a red baseball cap.

"Hey Kevin! I'm glad you can make it." he says inviting Kevin in.

"Hey Jordan." Kevin said to Jordan. Kevin goes inside, but I stay where I'm at.

Jordan looks at me and I put my head down. "Kevin? Who is this?" Jordan says pointing to me.

"This is Amanda. She's the one I told you about." he says to him.

"Oh! Welcome Amanda. Please come in!" Jordan says inviting me inside.

I smile and nod going inside the room. Kevin takes the blanket from me and puts it on the chair. Along with his jacket. I grabbed Kevin's arm and hold it tight, because I was still pretty scared. He smiles and kissed my forehead.

"So Kevin. When did you first meet Amanda?" Jordan asked. My eyes widen and I looked at Kevin.

Kevin's Pov: 

Amanda was staring at me with a worried look and I don't blame her, but I have to think of something really quick. I was going to say something, but the door burst opened and it was Sly and Aleks. Thank god.

"Hey Hordan!" Sly said. He then sees us and caming runnging towards. "Hey Kevin. Hey Amanda." he said giving me and hug. Amanda let's go fo me and hugs Sly.

"Eddie! I've missed you!" she says hugging him.

He giggles and hugs back "I've missed you too." he says. He let's go of her and goes to the couch.

"Hey guys." Aleks says. Amanda also hugs Aleks and tells him that she misses him. They let go and Aleks goes to the couch with Sly.

"Ok." Jordan said. "So, back to the question. When did you meet Amanda?" he asked.

"I'll tell him Kevin." Amanda said. I nod and she tells him. "I actually meet him a month ago, because I told him that I was abuse and was held in a cage." she says telling the truth. "And they would do horrible things to me." she keeps going not trying to cry. "One day I decided that I will make my escape, even if it kills me." she keeps telling him what happens and then she breaks down crying.

I walk to her and hold her in my arms. "Shh. It's okay Amanda." I said rubbing her back.

"I'm so sorry Amanda." Jordan says. "We'll make sure to keep you safe. You're more welcome to come here if you want." he says.

"Th-Thank you Jordan." she says to him. "But there's something else that I got to show you." she says.

"Ok. What is it?" he asked.

"Well? I want to meet the rest of the guys first. Then I'll so you." she says.

"Ok. We'll wait for the others." he says and she nods. "In the mean time. How about we play some games?" he asked. We all nod and go to the stream room.

~2 Hours Later~ 

Amanda met all other guys and she's happy that they will keep her safe. We were currently playing Call of Duty and Amanda is getting the hang of it. She kept getting mad at James, because he kept killer and he was laughing.

"This sucks balls dude!" she yells. Out of nowhere James kills her again and laughed even more. "God damit dude!" she shouts.

"This is to funny!" James laughed. I see Amanda smile and turned her head back to the game. She runs around the map and finds James and kills him with her knife. "What the fuck?!" James yells.

"Who's laughing now?!" she laughs. She keeps finding James and kills him with her knife. Amanda beats James and they stopped playing.

"Ok. Since we're done playing. Amanda? Weren't you going to show us something?" Jordan asked.

She puts her head down and nods. She gets up from the chair and stands in front of everybody. "Do you guys know what Hybrids are?" she asked. They all nod, but me, Aleks, Sly, James and Steven already know her secret. "Ok." she says and reaches for her beanie. She takes off her beanie and her ears popped out. Their eyes widen, but Amanda unbuttons her pants and their mouth dropped to the floor.

"Amanda? What are you doing?" Dan asked.

"Taking off my pants. I have shorts under it." she says and he nods. She took off her pants and then takes her tail out of her shorts. She stands still and doesn't move.

"Wow. I can't believe you're a Hybrid?" Nick (Sp00n) said. Amanda nods her head and sits on the floor. The room was silence and everyone was stil in shock. 'I hope that they're okay with her being here.' I thought to myself.