Chapter 7

~Skip 2 Weeks Ahead~ 

Amanda's Pov: 

Today Steven was leaving back home, and I wish he would stay longer, but he has to go home.

"I'm going to miss you Steven!" I said while hugging him tight and started crying.

"I'm going to miss you to Amanda, and I promise I'll come visit again soon." he says hugging me back.

"See you later Steven. Be careful and text me when you get home." Kevin said giving him a hug.

"Ok I will. Bye!" he says and he gets on his flight. We see the plane take off and we head back home.

Kevin drives us home and we head inside. I ran to the room and curled up in a ball and started crying my eyes out. I heard running coming up the stairs and I knew it was Kevin. He came next to me and put me on top of his lap and rubbed circles around my back whilie rocking me back and fourth.

"I'm-I'm going to miss him Kevin." I started to stutter holding on to Kevin.

"I know it's ok. He'll be back in a couple of months." he says hugging me.

My ears popped out of my head and I stood up from Kevin's lap. He gave me a worried look and I started sniffing around. My eyes widen and I put on my beanie and tucked my tail back in my shorts. I grabbed Kevin's hand and I took him to the front door. I look through the peep whole and see Aleks with 2 guys with him.

"It's Aleks and 2 other guys." I said.

"Oh ok. Let me answer the door." Kevin said opening the door.

"Hey Kevin!" one of the guys said hugging Kevin.

"Hey Sly." he says back. I didn't want to bother them, so I just went to the living room and did some meditation. I move the table to the side and sat indian style on the floor and concentrated. I close my eyes and relaxed.

"Kevin? Who is this?" someone asked. I open my eyes and she a guy standing in front of me.

"Oh. This is Amanda." Kevin says. "Aleks already met her and so did Steven." he told him.

"Aleks! Why didn't you say anything?!" the other guy said. Who I believe is Sly.

"Sorry. I thought it wouldn't matter." he said. I get up from the floor and popped my back. I ran over to Aleks and gave him a bear hug. He hugs back and lets go.

"Hey Aleks. I've missed you." I said.

"I missed you to." he says.

"So Aleks. Who are your friends?" I said looking at them with my arms crossed my chest and walking towards them.

"Oh! This is James." he says. James had short black hair with a clean shaved beard and has brown eyes. He was wearing a black t-shirt with some jeans and a black and grey hoodie. "And this is Eddie, but we call him Sly." Eddie or Sly was wearing black framed glasses. He also had a clean shaved beard with short brown hair and eyes. He was wearing a green shirt with some sort of slime on it with a purple hoodie, and some jeans.

"Cool. Nice to met you." I said to them. "Kevin? Can I talk to you upstairs please?" I asked.

"Sure. Be right back guys, and don't break anything!" Kevin warned them.

Me and Kevin went upstairs and went to his room. I took off my beanie so my ears can relax and I also took out my tail. I plopped down on the bed and relaxed.

"What did you need to talk about Amanda?" Kevin asked.

I look up at him and I lower my head looking at the floor. "I-I think we should tell them." I said.

"What? Are you sure you wanna do that?" he asked hoping that I was sure.

"Y-Yes I'm sure, but I think we should tell Aleks first and then them two." I said getting up from the bed and putting on my beanie and sticking my tail back in my shorts.

"Ok. If that's what you want." he said hugging me and I hug back. He picks up my head and kisses me and I kiss back.

"Kevin! What's taking y'all so long?!" James yelled. We pull back and made our way downstairs.

"What took y'all so long?" James asked.

I crossed my arm and leaned against the wall. James looks at me and shrugged. I sat on the floor and concentrated on James. "James." I started. "James Wilson Jr." I said. "You're a video gamer and you have a cat named Mo-Ding and a Corgi named Ein." I finished saying. I stand back up and saw James with a suprised look on his face.

"H-How did you know all that?" he asked. I stepped in front of him and grabbed his face so I can look in his eyes.

"Do you really wanna now?" I asked.

He gulps but nods. I let go of him and stand by Kevin. I lean in Kevin's ear and told him that I'm ready to tell them. He nods and tells the guys.

"You guys should know something about Amanda." he says to them.

"What?" they said in sync.

"She's...a Hybrid." he says.

__________

Whoa! My secret is reviled (0.0)?! What's going to happen next? I don't know either, but I'm going to write Chapter 8 now. See you guys later! Bye! :D