T.A.S.F.L.1

Noel pov

I woke up to my alarm of "Selfish" By Pnb Rock .

I turned it off,sat up in bed,and checked my social media.Afterwards,I went down stairs and after debating for a long time, I decided to just eat some Fruity Pebbles (my favorite cereal) and watch some Netflix.

I went upstairs and got in the shower. I would be going to work but,on the weekend's my staff handles the shop .I put on A boogie (one of my favorite rappers) and started washing up,shaving, and singing.Which by  the way,is very hard to do.I then brushed my teeth.

I went to my walk in closet to find an outfit. I found one and laid it out on the bed and got my V.S underwear and bra.👇👇

I put my  lingerie on,then clothes, some jewerly, and some perfume from Bath&Body Works

I put my  lingerie on,then clothes, some jewerly, and some perfume from Bath&Body Works .

Upon that , I went into the bathroom to start on my makeup,my favorite part of my day.I started on my makeup and about 45 minutes later I got the look I was going for.

I was about to to walk out of my room when I got a facetime call from Honesty.

"Hey girl" she said

"Wassup" I said

"Girl what you doing?" she asked

"About to head to the mall,why? "I asked .

"I'll meet you at the mall."She announced hanging up.

Rude ass

I got in my blue Mustang and headed for the mall.

Tyson's pov

"You like that Ice?"the hoe said as she gave me sloppy top.

"Yeah ,Bri"I said.She instantly stopped.

"What did you call me ?"she asked whiping her mouth​.

"Bri"I repeated .

"My name isn't Bri "the hoe said walking out of my office and slamming the door.

Drama queen

I got up and pulled my pants up.I walked out and got in my blue  Mustang. I headed over to my house to shower and head to meet Derik at the mall.

I pulled up at my house,got out,and walked in .I jogged upstairs and turned the shower on. After about 10 minutes,I got out and brushed my teeth again.

I went to my closet to find something to wear.I just picked the first shit I saw. 👇👇

I hopped in my whip and headed for the mall

Noel pov

I finally arrived to the mall and got out and walked to Calvers and got a Oreo/ Reeses milkshake(my favorite )and a vanilla milkshake.I texted Honesty and told her where I was at . 5 minutes later ,she walked up and gave me a hug and sat down taking the milkshake.

"Thanks" she said.

"Yep " I said 

We talked for about an hour and then she told me she had to leave , we said our goodbyes and then she left .I decided to go do my other job, go be a shopaholic . I first went to Forever21 (one of my favorite stores) .

I got some cute ass shit from that store. I then went to H&M, Aeropostale, Tommy Hilfiger,Pink,Game stop,Louis Vuiton,Rue 21,and Bath and Body Works. I didn't think Footlocker was in here until I was walking out of the mall .I went in there to get me,my sister,my mom,and Honesty some new shoes .

I should tell you that I do more than just makeup , I do promotions,and I have a Youtube channel that has 2 million subscribers ,with that comes a lot of views and I let a lot of ad's play through my videos.

I walked in  and got all the others shoes after getting all their sizes,then I started looking for myself.I picked about 3 pairs out,mostly Jordans and started trying them on. I started putting on the shoes,while I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and there was this fine ass darkskin nigga. I just continued with my shoe fitting when I felt someone walking up  to me .

"Hey ma?"Mr.Chocolate said.

"I"m not your ma,and wassup."I said not really paying him attention, he was fine but ,is probably a hoe.

"My bad ,what's your name?" he asked. By this point,I was done with all my shoes.

"Nun of your business. "I said smiling and walking away, leaving him stuck as hell.

The cashier rang up the shoes and said that my total was $800 dollars.But,before I could get my money out,Mr.Chocolate walks up and hands the man the money.

"Nope thank you,I got it."I said about to hand the money to the cashier.

"Nigga, if you take her money I will break ya fucking fingers."Mr chocolate said to the cashier in a low voice so only him ,me, and the cashier could hear . But,he did and he  looked like he shit and pissed himself.

"Have a nice day."the cashier said handing me my bags. I picked up all my bags.

"Thank you,but I had it." I said smiling.

"No problem ,shawty you look like you could use a hand with them bags ." he said.

"How I know you won't steal it?"I asked, playing with him.

"Do I look like someone that steals girl clothes?"he asked

"Yep"I said .

"Oh,I see you got jokes."he said

"Maybe,come on."I said as I headed  out of Footlocker and out to my car.We finally made it to my car after I found it .I  popped the trunk and he put the bags in ,which were a lot.

"Thank you"I said smiling.

"No problem,ayee can I -before he could finish I talked.

"No you can't get my number nor my name. "I said smiling.

I walked over and got in my car,backed out,and drove off.

I went over to Honesty house and we talked about stuff including Mr.Chocolate and she said she found her a man at River Days when she was taking her little brother to the rides and he was with his little sister. She also invited me to a party tomorrow night.

After that,I went home and watched some tv and feel asleep on my couch and for some reason thought about Mr.Chocolate. 🍫🍫