Chapter 33:

READ ON if you want the opportunity to be in the story!!!!!

New goal! 50,000 reads by the end of May! Do you think we can do it?

If you share this story to at least 5 people and comment who, I will put you in the story! If they actually read it, I will dedicate a chapter to you & you will be featured in the story. All they have to do for this is comment and tag your name! More than one person can win!!! The more you share, the more you will be in it! & one more thing, this is just a idea, if you think it's stupid then let me know in the comments!

Thanks and enjoy guys! I love all the support and the story will keep on coming!!! Also, THANK YOU SO MU H FOR THE 40,000! I love you guys <3

~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

My head was spinning. How was this possible?! Ross and I did it...

Oh my god.

"I want a DNA test." Ross said, giving me a glare. "How is this possible! We were so careful last time!"

"Even careful can cause pregnancy." My doctor informed us, handing me a Phamplet of some information. "Read this. It's should give you all the information you need."

"Thank you." I nodded.

"Are you thinking of keeping the baby?"

"Well of course, I mean abortion is not morally right, for me personally." Ross butted in, not letting me open my mouth to speak.

"Um... Yes?" The doctor seemed a bit confused, like she wanted to butt in and say something, but she kept her mouth shut.

As Ross, Jade, who had kept quiet this entire time, and I began to walk out to the car, the doctor pulled me aside and asked me, "Are you ready to take care of this baby?"

"I...I think so... This is just so overwhelming." I was shaking. How was this possible!? I was growing a little baby inside of me, a baby that I didn't intend to get, a baby that I wasn't sure I wanted.

"I know, Sugar." She gave me a big hug. Once she was done, the doctor handed me a card with a number on it.

"This is for teen group support. Talk to other teens who are pregnant and have had babies." She explained, "It might be good for you."

"Thank you." I took the card and hugged her again. We said our goodbyes and I met up with Jade and Ross in the car.

"What did she say to you?" Ross asked me, opening the car door for me.

"Oh, she just gave me some advice." I explained, sitting down and looking behind me to see a troubled Jade sitting in silence. Her hands were crossed over her lap, while her eyes stared out the window in what seemed to be discontent.

"Why are you so quiet Jade?" I asked her, turned back and watching her expression change to slight anger.

"It's nothing." She said through clenched teeth.

"Fine. Whatever. " I turned away, slightly annoyed by the way she was treating me. Did she think I was happy with this baby?! Did she think it made me feel good knowing that I trapped somebody to be with me, when neither of us planned for this. If she did think that, then she was wrong, very very wrong.

"Ross, I need to talk to you when we get home. It's really important."

"It's not my baby." He said, not even looking at me.

"What makes you say that?"

"Because we had sex for the first time three days ago, so there is no way it's mine."

I sighed, "I know."

"So who's is it?"

"Your going to hate me."

"Why?"

"Because it's your brothers."

Ross forced a smile, "You gotta be more specific, Harmony."

"It's Rocky's..."

"WHAT?!" He slammed on the breaks. "Harmony him?! Of all people you had to fuck ROCKY?!"

"I'm sorry!" I begged, "It was late... We were both desperate. I just needed somebody to love me because it seems like you weren't. But I never cheated on you. I would never do that. I am so sorry Ross."

Ross pulled into the driveway. "Fuck you." He snarled, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut.